Jonsered 2253

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felling, limbing and bucking. The difference with the handlebars mostly matter when limbing.

Has anyone ever given an answer for this issue of the different handlebars between the J' and the H'??
I was always curious about this, but never found a reason.. it's like 'why make a 46.5cc top-handle climbing saw'.. - no answer for those awkward things.............

Has anyone ever given an answer for this issue of the different handlebars between the J' and the H'??
I was always curious about this, but never found a reason.. it's like 'why make a 46.5cc top-handle climbing saw'.. - no answer for those awkward things.............

As ST mentioned, that and perhaps enough customers have indicated a preference for the straighter handle.

As ST mentioned, that and perhaps enough customers have indicated a preference for the straighter handle.

I'll have to admit that when I stopped for a little moment to think about it, I actually happen to switch hands for a tough cut while working on the ground and an interfering branch / log. It seems like a breeze with my 2250 and with MS200 only.. as far as I remember.. I will NEVER recommend sawing with opposite hands whatsoever!! I happen to be able to do it with ease when repositioning to get rid of such obstacle takes a much bigger risk of having my legs fail and fall over the chainsaw.. just saying.. but DON'T try anyghing unless trained well in it.

Latest posts

Back