just picked up a used 460 magnum and 660 magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeroot

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Both saws are in good condition and run great.

Both saws need a new bar/chain, air filter and might as well a fuel filter.

Where is the best place on line to buy a bar and chain for these saws? Should I stick with stihl or Oregon?

Where can I order stihl parts on line? The closest dealer never has parts in stock for even home owner saws, so I'd like to order on line.. Same wait times.

I'm in Canada so I'd prefer Canadian website

Both saws are in good condition and run great.

Both saws need a new bar/chain, air filter and might as well a fuel filter.

Where is the best place on line to buy a bar and chain for these saws? Should I stick with stihl or Oregon?

Where can I order stihl parts on line? The closest dealer never has parts in stock for even home owner saws, so I'd like to order on line.. Same wait times.

I'm in Canada so I'd prefer Canadian website
@GCJenks204 , aren't you Canadian?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

The cheapest place to by Stihl products for me is the dealer. I like my Stihl bars and they are reasonably priced. I really like the Stihl light weight bars.

Oh, and we just like pics of chainsaws. Congrats an two awesome saws!

I have yet to get my new Tsumara bar in wood but i heard so much good stuff about Tsumara (and Sugihara) lightweight bars that i paid the extra and went with one over a new tip on my std weight Oregon.

If you were in Australia I'd recommend the guy i got mine from, Matt Ward. Really friendly, helpful and easy to deal with.

Latest posts

Back