Let the low ballin begin!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW band camp............if there legally here? then Godbless them & welcome!

If their here Illegally............then, its open season!!! might be harsh but I know many from foreign countries (germany, ireland, england) who did it legal..........they not only had to, they wanted to!

so whoever it may be..........mexican, cuban, austrian.....you come here illegally.........it should be legal to shoot ya!

BTW........senior citizens????? think they deserve everything for free & while I cater to them out of respect......statistically they are one of Americas largest burdens (financially speaking)....MY point, I tried to tell one this after he haggled with me like a melon salesman............. whew wee he didnt like that!! funny thing is....it pizzed em off to the point he demanded to pay the full regular price for his tree, go figure!!!

LXT.............

Saw this fine looking crew on Easter Sunday.
Some how they managed to finally get this pc. down without installing a skylight.

Got to love the crazy notch and back cut and then the pull rope no where near high enough to get a good pull on it.

Thanks in advance if anybody could resize the pics for me.

424111.jpg

424115.jpg

424112.jpg

WOW band camp............if there legally here? then Godbless them & welcome!

If their here Illegally............then, its open season!!! might be harsh but I know many from foreign countries (germany, ireland, england) who did it legal..........they not only had to, they wanted to!

so whoever it may be..........mexican, cuban, austrian.....you come here illegally.........it should be legal to shoot ya!

BTW........senior citizens????? think they deserve everything for free & while I cater to them out of respect......statistically they are one of Americas largest burdens (financially speaking)....MY point, I tried to tell one this after he haggled with me like a melon salesman............. whew wee he didnt like that!! funny thing is....it pizzed em off to the point he demanded to pay the full regular price for his tree, go figure!!!

LXT.............

Now I know I am in trouble when this makes sense! :)

Saw this fine looking crew on Easter Sunday.
Some how they managed to finally get this pc. down without installing a skylight.

Got to love the crazy notch and back cut and then the pull rope no where near high enough to get a good pull on it.

Thanks in advance if anybody could resize the pics for me.

424111.jpg

424115.jpg

424112.jpg

They will!
Jeff

Latest posts

Back