Lets do a SugiHara bar blowout!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the small mount Sugi lights use a combination K095/K041 mount, that isn't really compatible with the saws with captive bar nuts, as they leak oil at the bar nuts?

No .058 bars means I am not interested anyway, and that may be the case with some others as well?

Two bars are offered in .058, both are large Husky mount, 20" and 24".

Oil holes don't line up?

Yes, and adjuster holes as well. K-mount bars have much slimmer tails than D-Mounts (Oregon code system).

It may be theoretically possible to modify the bars to fit, but in this case it is far from a simple operation.

I'm interested in a 24" 3/8 .50 stihl mount
About how much will it cost?

That is the question of the day.... I'm waiting for the supplier to green light me on a dealership account. Seeing that I move the volume I do, it should be done soon.

My guess is that a 20" will be around $70 and the 24" around $80 for the reduced weight bars. They do offer a standard bar that is not a reduced weight bar a little cheaper, maybe worth it because of the metal in the bar.

Those are great prices! About the same as rolomatic ES bars. I already got my 24" from hev, I think it was around $120 with shipping.

sugihara bar

Been looking around and Henry and I have decided to become a dealer...... AND you know what that means... Group buys, that's right!

Now it also means that I need a minimum order to make this work. They are reducing the amount of items they carry due to the lack of orders. There are some dealers that may be local to you and that you have access to, but nobody here has access to an on-line guy if my research is adding up?

Lets change that, what say you? How many would be in for a group buy on Sugi light bars (they are all light bars) in the most popular size Stihl and Husky large mount bars? 20, 24, 28", 3/8 .050 gauge and 32", 36" in .063?

Randy
watsonr,i am need in the 16in, or 20 in 325,50 gauge,or 3/8ths for husky 395's 50 guage,24 or 28 in, stihl is for 066, 24 or 28 in or large mount 084,an 088 large mount, 32 or 36 in 3/8ths 63 guage,i need to kno the price, please thanks buck in n.c.

I understand the small mount Sugi lights use a combination K095/K041 mount, that isn't really compatible with the saws with captive bar nuts, as they leak oil at the bar nuts?...

Here's a 20" Suzi-Harry bar next to a rebranded GB (?) Husky 24"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sugi nose.jpg
    Sugi nose.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 233
  • Sugi tail.jpg
    Sugi tail.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 232
Great! I've actually just been bar shopping. Wanted a Sugi bar but couldn't find them for sale anywhere.

28" 3/8 .050 for a MS460

Any word on pricing yet?

Yes... I have the suggested retail price lists and am waiting on the dealer status to be authorized. When that happens, I get dealer cost on these bars and should be a good savings... after looking at retail price lists:dizzy:

Retail on the 36" bar is .... sit down......... $343.00!

After I'm in, I'll need to figure shipping costs from me to you. Last group buy was $12.50 for the 1st bar and $17.50 for 2-3 bars and $22.50 for 4 or more. Out of country guys paid actual shipping costs and that worked very well. After the box at nearly $2 each and the shipping I was within a $1 on almost everybody's.

I would expect the same as Total, about two weeks from my order to them and then out to you. There in Fresno CA.

Latest posts

Back