• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a good Condidtion 60+ cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnskis

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello im looking to buy a good to great condition saw from the following Husky 372/ Stihl 044/Stihl 440/Stihl 046/ Stihl 460 or a ported 272 would also be more than acceptable Also open to other brands but im looking for a very reliable saw to cut alot of firewood and some of it is quite large so i dont want to be working on the saw constantly just to get a cord cut. Pm me if you have any of these for sale im Looking to spend less than 500 but may be able to get a little wiggle room for a great saw, thanks in advance for looking.

I'm actually anxiously awaiting a response was pointed in that direction in another posting and have not heard back yet maybe he's second guessing selling it :p don't blame him.

I was watching a show on Animal Planet.... cant figure out the name of it.... but it's about a guy in NC that blends the outdoors with the indoors, repurposes old barn wood and tin etc. Really neat show. Works with wood. Makes things look like it's been there forever. That's the best I can describe it.

Haha funny you mention doing that I've been doing a bit of that myself mostly resale to people who are restoring there old rickety barns :p bet I've sold 2 or 3 barns worth of wood and tins this year but with the wet season here I'm back in the eucalyptus grove.

Lots of beautiful rough cut redwood lumber and heavy timber around here given the equipment to haul it out is accesible

Clint, don't worry, I got this.

Being a 44 year NorCal resident who was abducted by aliens, and dropped off on the surface of Mars (Utah), I'd be happy to move back to my beloved Sierra Foothills if it means I can help you out, Steven.

Clint, don't worry, I got this.

Being a 44 year NorCal resident who was abducted by aliens, and dropped off on the surface of Mars (Utah), I'd be happy to move back to my beloved Sierra Foothills if it means I can help you out, Steven.
I like the views from Mars, especially the one with the snow covered mountains...

Latest posts

Back