• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a good Condidtion 60+ cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats alot of 2x4s
I worked at a sawmill for a few years, and we cut trees from 6" up to 60" in diameter, into 2x and 4x lumber. No timbers, just 2x6, 2x4, and 4x4. Kinda sad to see those big ol' trees sawed up into toothpicks...

hmm did you live closer to placerville i know they used to have a big saw mill up there believe its closed now and yeah it really kind of is if they are purpose planted its one thing but naturally growing tree that werent planted by a person is another.

hmm did you live closer to placerville i know they used to have a big saw mill up there believe its closed now and yeah it really kind of is if they are purpose planted its one thing but naturally growing tree that werent planted by a person is another.

I lived 9 miles West of Placerville. Sierra Pacific Industries had a big mill up in Camino.

i can see by the your avatar you have walked up to somebody with one of the huskys and said "dont act like your not impressed"

I use to work in Sac, Hvac for like 6 years but company went bust and now im a farm hand on an olive farm part time and work in residential/ light commercial construction part time/ Cutting and selling firewood part time, just cant slow down

Latest posts

Back