Looking for an older and unique project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what its worth I have an 030av that I would sell cheap. It runs but Im having ignition issues with it. Its actually in pretty darn good shape. But it looks like you have the saw model figured out.

OH man! Why does shipping from Canada have to be so outrageously expensive!

You should see what UPS charges for border fees to Canada. I ordered $45 worth of parts from the U.S.A. and got charged $40 by UPS for fees above shipping costs!!!!
I explained to the delivery man he would be the last brown truck in my yard!!!!
So I use the post office.

So I use the post office.

I've heard USPS is the way to go shipping to Canada. It's just hard to pay as much for shipping as the saw/parts cost. Man I hate that. That's a nice 07S you have there! Of course I won't be able to buy everysaw mentioned in this thread. But maybe someone else will be able to and we'll all get our fix on winter time projects:clap:

I can't pass this one up! It's too clean to miss. PM sent.

Pass it up!......Get Busy building something worth while.

TJ3120006.jpg

Sell a couple of those saws and buy yourseft a nice lathe/mill combo and some basic measuring tools - not chinese if you can avoid it... learn how to use it and when you learn the skills, they'll be with you no matter what you do in the future (i.e., there a life beyond saws :jawdrop: ). And all those stupid little tools you need - make them... Tig welder would also be nice...

Here's mine in use a hour ago.. turning a 2hp 3 phase motor shaft to fit into another motor case. I guess you could call that "porting" lolol Easy job, but the setup took me two hours!

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back