Masterminded 362c 87 octane vs 94

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87 octane was used and 94 both mixed with Belray H1R @ 32:1. Rpm in cut avg. 11000 and 87 octane cuts avg. 10.5 sec and 94 avg. 9.5 sec. if I counted right? Oregon square chisel chain

Good videos. I also counted the 94 slightly faster. That ported 362 looked fast! Add a couple more cants and I'll bring down my ported 660.

87 octane was used and 94 both mixed with Belray H1R @ 32:1. Rpm in cut avg. 11000 and 87 octane cuts avg. 10.5 sec and 94 avg. 9.5 sec. if I counted right? Oregon square chisel chain

I'd like to see a full comp chain in those cants to compare to that square chisel.

The square chisel to me on the 16" 026 didn't cut well. I think full comp would be better but the square does good on the 362c . Extra bananas in the 362c

Fred Rogers is a hero.........at least in my mind. Selfless service is the term that applies I feel. :)

From Wikipedia.

Rogers received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, some forty honorary degrees,[4] and a Peabody Award. He was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame, was recognized by two Congressional resolutions, and was ranked No. 35 among TV Guide's Fifty Greatest TV Stars of All Time.[5] Several buildings and artworks in Pennsylvania are dedicated to his memory, and the Smithsonian Institution displays one of his trademark sweaters as a "Treasure of American History".

Fred Rogers is a hero.........at least in my mind. Selfless service is the term that applies I feel. :)

From Wikipedia.

Rogers received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, some forty honorary degrees,[4] and a Peabody Award. He was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame, was recognized by two Congressional resolutions, and was ranked No. 35 among TV Guide's Fifty Greatest TV Stars of All Time.[5] Several buildings and artworks in Pennsylvania are dedicated to his memory, and the Smithsonian Institution displays one of his trademark sweaters as a "Treasure of American History".
Lol , did you ever see the blooper reel of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood ??? After filming one episode , Fred thought the camera was off , and he stated
" There , that ought to keep the little bastards happy ". I was pizzing myself when i saw that

Wish I had a shady place to play with saws, but a side effect of CAD and Ported Saws is "lack of flora" where trees are senselessly harvested for their "heat making" properties. When i bought my 1 acre lot, it was the most shaded property in the neighborhood. 40 trees later.... it's hot all summer. Cant stand to run a saw until Oct. Ive got 25-30 good sized oak tree trunks to cut up this fall. Cant wait.

Latest posts

Back