Masterminded 362c 87 octane vs 94

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have known that Kenjax as I raced bikes. Last bike was a crf450f. My favorite bike was a yz250 but I ran Honda hp2 in that bike. Very good oil. Also ran belray mc1. Smoked and smelly as heck!!!

Here's a piston skirt with motul.

ny6a9agy.jpg

Here's a piston skirt with motul.
It looks like it's wore more than it is. I couldn't get the lines to show horizontal and the oil on the skirt.

Wow I can tell you've been milling with that 288 saw,,,, I must say it certainly looks like the Motul is doing a good job, as the piston looks really clean and nicely coated with lube!!!! thanks for posting that up

Wow I can tell you've been milling with that saw,,,, I must say it certainly looks like the Motul is doing a good job, as it looks really clean and nicely coated with lube!!!! thanks for posting that up

It's been used some. The machine lines are still all there except where it has those light scratches. A gallon or so of fuel through it so far I guess. I haven't had it long and the 088 does almost all the milling work. I don't know what scratched it vertical on the intake side. I cleaned up that cylinder on the exhaust side. The intake didn't have anything on it.

Mdavlee does the k2 coat that well and stay clean that well?

It coats that good from peeking in the ports. I don't know about the piston tops since a lot of them from last fall had run on castor and had some build up. That was a fresh piston not long ago so I thought I'd pull it down and delete the base gasket since squish was .048" with a gasket.

Latest posts

Back