Michigan GTG (Let's have a real one)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dean, I will list all the classes.But I dont think a woods port saw should run a pipe in the woods port class . But we can work it all out.

Rick. :D

Last edited:
Dennis your getting old :cry: (lol), But something tells me you can run that bike saw with the best. See you in Mich. Happy Birthday From the Helsel family.

Rick

HELSEL said:
Dennis your getting old :cry: (lol), But something tells me you can run that bike saw with the best. See you in Mich. Happy Birthday From the Helsel family.

Rick
:D

Rick, everybody knows by now that you are crazy, but why are you falling a tree on your neighbours house? Is there something wrong with you?
Hahaha
John
rick.jpg

to heck with the house, he's about to crush that saw and gas can!

speaking of beer, I suggest putting the Canadians in charge of bringing refreshments! Molsens and Biersports (sp) go great with 2 stroke.

Well LawnMasters may have to drive a ways; as its 1645 mi 27hr 44min from West Texas. And that's one way.

Hmm...this sounds like fun. Anyone interested in trying a van pool from Texas?

West Texas, Ft. Davis is a long ways from just about anywhere :D.

You got it Chris, only 83 miles to a small Wal Mart in Pecos. Maybe we could have a Texas GTG. We could offer them a chance to put their hot saws into our 'soft' Mesquite. :laugh: :laugh: .

I'm aware its a bit of a drive, but I really dont mind. better than being an ocean away lol

Gypo Logger said:
Rick, everybody knows by now that you are crazy, but why are you falling a tree on your neighbours house? Is there something wrong with you?
Hahaha
John
rick.jpg
You mean he moved away from the window or he moved downstairs. Did you save the basement or did he move right out of the house?
John

rick
did we pick a date yet, or even a month? i plan on going to peru for 3 weeks this spring so i want to make sure there won't be a conflict? i'll also need to get a 385 built to race dean so i want to know if i should bother picking one up or not since there not my favorite saw.

thanks

Back