Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jonsered raket

jonsered raket

ArboristSite Guru
Wait till the 86 is yours before too much more harassment lol. I believe that andys 385 would be a stage 3 from stumpy, im about a stage and a half behind:D but its good in the woods I know. Ill still race anyone for the hell of it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
The hammer doesnt care. I had 260 lbs on it trying to slow it down. Bad mama jama

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Funny thing is, that saw is only tuned to about 14,100 to 14,300...
But holds 12,000+ in the wood... I've always liked it... It's Stumpy's personal saw...
Course he didn't know it was his when he was building it...
:msp_biggrin:

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
I didn't get on here much today, I was playing used car salesman afterwork. I am pretty good, I sold Sarah's Neon to a police officer. I hope the car treats him good, he bought it for his teenage daughter. He is a cop in my home county. I really hope the car treats them good. Now I gotta look for a 562xp. Shhh!!! Dont tell Sarah I said that...

sarahdodgegeek

sarahdodgegeek

The shirt lady
I didn't get on here much today, I was playing used car salesman afterwork. I am pretty good, I sold Sarah's Neon to a police officer. I hope the car treats him good, he bought it for his teenage daughter. He is a cop in my home county. I really hope the car treats them good. Now I gotta look for a 562xp. Shhh!!! Dont tell Sarah I said that...

Ah hem. :msp_angry: I'm sitting right here.

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Wait till the 86 is yours before too much more harassment lol. I believe that andys 385 would be a stage 3 from stumpy, im about a stage and a half behind:D but its good in the woods I know. Ill still race anyone for the hell of it.

I have a 15" largemount we can run on that 86 for the fun of it!! Im sure it will make its way south in a couple weeks!

Last edited:
HEAVY FUEL

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
The black 372 may "put the hammer" on all of em'...
It'll be fun to find out...

Alright now I'm confused... last time I saw Big Drunk Sally from Wisconsin she was showin off her "pink" hammer??
e8enyjam.jpg

Then she proceeded to take a right hook to the face which required professional medical attention.
e9y3u9un.jpg

Latest posts