Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait till the 86 is yours before too much more harassment lol. I believe that andys 385 would be a stage 3 from stumpy, im about a stage and a half behind:D but its good in the woods I know. Ill still race anyone for the hell of it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

The hammer doesnt care. I had 260 lbs on it trying to slow it down. Bad mama jama

I know it's a monster. It was sarcasm. But I'd like to race against it once or twice not that I'd win or even come close. Just would be fun

The hammer doesnt care. I had 260 lbs on it trying to slow it down. Bad mama jama

Funny thing is, that saw is only tuned to about 14,100 to 14,300...
But holds 12,000+ in the wood... I've always liked it... It's Stumpy's personal saw...
Course he didn't know it was his when he was building it...
:msp_biggrin:

Funny thing is, that saw is only tuned to about 14,100 to 14,300...
But holds 12,000+ in the wood... I've always liked it... It's Stumpy's personal saw...
Course he didn't know it was his when he was building it...
:msp_biggrin:

yep that was a good job on it in more than one way :msp_wink:

I didn't get on here much today, I was playing used car salesman afterwork. I am pretty good, I sold Sarah's Neon to a police officer. I hope the car treats him good, he bought it for his teenage daughter. He is a cop in my home county. I really hope the car treats them good. Now I gotta look for a 562xp. Shhh!!! Dont tell Sarah I said that...

I didn't get on here much today, I was playing used car salesman afterwork. I am pretty good, I sold Sarah's Neon to a police officer. I hope the car treats him good, he bought it for his teenage daughter. He is a cop in my home county. I really hope the car treats them good. Now I gotta look for a 562xp. Shhh!!! Dont tell Sarah I said that...

Ah hem. :msp_angry: I'm sitting right here.

Dont worry I fixed it Andy :hmm3grin2orange:

She really didn't NEED a car any ways but I NEED a 562xpg. I cant hardly even go out and cut wood now with my saws, I need something with heated handles. Its just too cold out there...not fit for man nor beast, unless the beast has heated handles.:msp_biggrin:

I think my little echo got scared of my yellow saws last night it left me a nice little puddle on the floor that just about put me on my a** tonight.

Going to a sportsmens retreat tomorrow in Dayton, ia. Got the guns and the bow packed. Thinking about bringing a saw as well. Dad thought that would make it a redneck retreat though... Bummer.

Wait till the 86 is yours before too much more harassment lol. I believe that andys 385 would be a stage 3 from stumpy, im about a stage and a half behind:D but its good in the woods I know. Ill still race anyone for the hell of it.

I have a 15" largemount we can run on that 86 for the fun of it!! Im sure it will make its way south in a couple weeks!

Last edited:
The black 372 may "put the hammer" on all of em'...
It'll be fun to find out...

Alright now I'm confused... last time I saw Big Drunk Sally from Wisconsin she was showin off her "pink" hammer??
e8enyjam.jpg

Then she proceeded to take a right hook to the face which required professional medical attention.
e9y3u9un.jpg

Latest posts

Back