Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it!!! Just got off the phone with my dad. He had his Echo Twin Cylinder, a Stihl pole saw, and a big John Deere saw stolen from his shed about 10 days ago. He lives just south of Lonsdale, Minnesota a few miles west of Fairbault. Keep your eyes open for some meth head trying to sell saw's cheap. Damn it!!! They stole his 084 about a year ago. Damn it, that was going to be mine.

I'm not far from lonsdale. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for sure. @BugaBoots lives in faribault so hopefully he sees this as well.

I'm not far from lonsdale. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for sure. @BugaBoots lives in faribault so hopefully he sees this as well.
Hey put up wanted ads on cl every day down there. Wanted saws for cheep old newer cash in hand and I bet a fish will take the bait

Damn it!!! Just got off the phone with my dad. He had his Echo Twin Cylinder, a Stihl pole saw, and a big John Deere saw stolen from his shed about 10 days ago. He lives just south of Lonsdale, Minnesota a few miles west of Fairbault. Keep your eyes open for some meth head trying to sell saw's cheap. Damn it!!! They stole his 084 about a year ago. Damn it, that was going to be mine.
Dam that really blows! Bunch of dead beats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e458a7697cfc4a1c1905a177dd46c6f3.jpg
1bcad4ee630912480133c338774901c4.jpg
b60cbd803d4971494a02fa014144245e.jpg
c039e65ad3a3adb9f36dfdb589c17665.jpg
. Shop at 2am. Probably won't be a gtg here as was planned. Lost all my saws, the ranger, tools and lots more. Very sickening.

From the Hills

Warped the screen door, will look more in day time. I was standin in front of the door and was so hot had to move.

From the Hills

Neither had anything to do with heaters. I hope someone doesn't have it in for us!

From the Hills

That's was my thought, some worthless little puke going around and starting these! Has there been any other fires in the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back