Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd Jump In!

Hey Men,
Hope all is well with everyone.
Quit a gig you got going on again JD, Sounds like a blast! By the looks of it, I'm gonna have to blow the dust off the saws and maybe join ya. :chainsawguy:
Wet Gun Powder gave me a buzz tonight and made mention of your GTG so I thought I'd hop in and say "HI" it's been awhile.
I also see Heavy Fuel is getting quit a collection of saws. BTW, nice handle and avatar John!
Hey WGP, is there a RPM rating on those chains? Just curious if there up to the "PRO" class saws high RPM's:hmm3grin2orange:
If I show, I'll bring my favorite "rat tail" file to keep em sharp.
Anyway good to here you all are still going strong and I'll check the calender to see if I can make it
Logjam

Hey Men,
Hope all is well with everyone.
Quit a gig you got going on again JD, Sounds like a blast! By the looks of it, I'm gonna have to blow the dust off the saws and maybe join ya. :chainsawguy:
Wet Gun Powder gave me a buzz tonight and made mention of your GTG so I thought I'd hop in and say "HI" it's been awhile.
I also see Heavy Fuel is getting quit a collection of saws. BTW, nice handle and avatar John!
Hey WGP, is there a RPM rating on those chains? Just curious if there up to the "PRO" class saws high RPM's:hmm3grin2orange:
If I show, I'll bring my favorite "rat tail" file to keep em sharp.
Anyway good to here you all are still going strong and I'll check the calender to see if I can make it
Logjam

Well it will be too cold to ride your Harley so you might as well come up here and play with saws.

As a side incentive to get people to come, I plan to bring my collection of chains that don't fit any of the saws I have now, will give away to anyone that can use 'em.

I'll have to get up and exact list if anyone's interested, but I know there's a bunch of 20" 3/8x.050 varying brands and cutter types, along with (if I don't get another 16" bar for the Olympik) a boatload of 16", same as above, and some 3/8 lowpro varying sizes and types.

Note that at this price, plan on bringing a file, or talk JD into a grinder demo...

Yup, just let me know and I will put you on the list and pm you a map.
We start cutting firewood around 8 or 9 and racing around Noon. I think?

So,,,,,,,,,,,, you are saying you are running a very tight schedule for this GTG? :hmm3grin2orange:

If I put a 455 Rancher sticker on my 261, can I run in the 50cc saw comp?(my luck I would still loose............:chainsawguy: damn dolmars)

So,,,,,,,,,,,, you are saying you are running a very tight schedule for this GTG? :hmm3grin2orange:

If I put a 455 Rancher sticker on my 261, can I run in the 50cc saw comp?(my luck I would still loose............:chainsawguy: damn dolmars)

Not a tight schedule at all. You know me, I like to visit and talk too much.:hmm3grin2orange:

I just reviewed my schedule for Oct/Nov; seems I will be home a total of 6 days between now and then, and not a single weekend at home.

As much as I'd like to come, I think I will have to stay home that weekend, unless I somehow make it a part of my trip to Indiana the week of the 16th...

Mrs. Heimann would not be happy to have to deal with the leaves all by herself this fall.

Mark

As much as I'd like to come, I think I will have to stay home that weekend, unless I somehow make it a part of my trip to Indiana the week of the 16th...

Mark

Perfect! Grantsburg is just a TINY little bit out of route for that trip! (Just don't try to turn in the mileage slip):biggrinbounce2:

RedlineFever- is that ported 460 looking to get beat by Grandpatractors stock 7900 for a 3rd time?:angry2: Nice hair.

Dont now we will see got a little somethin in the work right now!!!!!!!!! Buildin a 026 so we will see if i can get a chain together!!!!!

I just reviewed my schedule for Oct/Nov; seems I will be home a total of 6 days between now and then, and not a single weekend at home.

Mrs. Heimann would not be happy to have to deal with the leaves all by herself this fall.

Mark

Thought you would show up and spoon feed me my humble pie after last weekends football game!

My brother rbmopar and I are going to try and make it if the weather cooperates an he can get some crops out of the field by then. Don't ask him to bring a lot of his saws because I do not want to have to load up a U-haul to get them their.

Latest posts

Back