More 562 failures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the joke in the title was intentional. Husky guys think "Oh no!" and the Stihl guys are probably thinking "Oh cool!". But I figure both sides end up getting a laugh out of it. And since everyone is enjoying this, here's another one from about a year ago. Here's what the guy said when he brought it in. "I was turning the truck around, and I drove over something THREE times. I was thinking, Geez, I don't remember seeing a rock there, then I was like ####!, that's not a ####### rock!" He really packed the mud in there didn't he?

cTJZgqX.jpg

SjvA1BF.jpg
Bet the Air Injection will take care of that dirt in a jiff

I don't have any pictures, but the story proves this has been going on for a long time. I asked a local logger, who has been logging since the 60's, if he had any old saws. After hearing about every saw he ever owned, and no longer has, he starts talking about his "ol double ten". He had this Mac 10-10 for over 10 years and he loved it. One day he was moving some logs around the landing with his crawler and when he got done he couldn't find his saw. He looked in his pickup and his log truck and everywhere else he could think. Then the sun reflected off of something on the ground. He went over and a little piece of the handle was all that was sticking out of the ground. He had driven over it 4 or 5 times and drove it right in the ground. As far as he knows the saw is still there.

Since the 2013 39 update all im seeing is deco valve airleaks. Plug every deco on every saw i send out no more issues thus far. Well hot restarts but only on firelines so thats not important:) hope my sarcasm showd through lol

Lots of focus on those decomp valves on another site - I just don't understand why those decomps are so much prone to leaking than other ones? :confused:

Zoom in on the pics they look like Zenoah G series clones.

Most of the fakes that are not actual copies of a Husky or Stihl model, are bad Chinese copies of older Zenoah designs. They sell them by the pallet in any color you like - for either reasonably streight marketing, or for fraud. To me, it looks like both options are much more widespread in Europe than in the US.

Lots of focus on those decomp valves on another site - I just don't understand why those decomps are so much prone to leaking than other ones? :confused:
Just the wrong tension it seems like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back