Most handy chainsaw accessory ... ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wifey gave me one of these about two years ago. This thing is like American Express, "never leave home without it." Mix-gas, bar/chain oil, chains, files and scrench storage, plus spring loaded valves for the gas and oil. View attachment 637647
Those spouts are hard to control when filling saws, the ones that shut off when you lift your finger are much better at controlling .

Those spouts are hard to control when filling saws, the ones that shut off when you lift your finger are much better at controlling .
I've been a big fan of these lately. IMG_2581.JPG Most gas cans I get end up leaking after about a year (except for the dirtbike kind) but a year and a half on this kind so far and it's all good.

The gas and bar oil spouts are dangerously similar! :crazy2:

Nah. Comes with two different spouts for each container. I use the pour spout for the bar oil and the spring fill for the gas.

Actually these shut off when the tank is full and never leak. Well, unless you leave it setting in the sun and it builds some pressure, but that happens with every gas can. :havingarest:

Latest posts

Back