MS 241?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonewolf im just a firewood hobbyist but thoso guys like Kenjax, redd foxx, mdavlee are guys that run alot of fuel through saws. They will know what works

The 261 is too ungainly to be a proper 50cc saw, and the 362 also is on the heavy and ungainly side for a 60cc saw. On top of that, trigger response reportedly aren't anywhere close to great on any of those, but I don't know about the 241.....

If I had to buy a Stihl saw, it surely would have been a 241 - but it won't happen, as I have no use for a saw in that class. ;)

The 261 is too ungainly to be a proper 50cc saw, and the 362 also is on the heavy and ungainly side for a 60cc saw. On top of that, trigger response reportedly aren't anywhere close to great on any of those, but I don't know about the 241.....

If I had to buy a Stihl saw, it surely would have been a 241 - but it won't happen, as I have no use for a saw in that class. ;)
Niko what Stihls you like?

What is the definition of ungainly?

Back