ms 462 finds is way to tree monkeys bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the video of the “flow-enhanced intake” in the works ... I’m sure the viewers wood like to see the results !

I have a feeling that he is busy ruining some more OEM pistons. There's a lot more to doing it right than hogging out the intake, swapping out the chain, and turning on the video camera.

I have a feeling that he is busy ruining some more OEM pistons. There's a lot more to doing it right than hogging out the intake, swapping out the chain, and turning on the video camera.
It’s easier to screw-it-up than get it right that’s for sure ... good to see the attempt though ... helps to know what NOT to do lol !!!

I meant filing them down to bracket the timing...deliberately screwing them up in order to get it right.
Gotcha ... I’m sure Crabby Cooter wood sell him the numbers for a tidy sum ...

How much fun is it to drive a Prius? ;)

Focus RS ... 4banger turbo 2.3 stage 1 385hp/425ftlb , and will STIHL pull 30mpg on da highway AND do 0-60 in 4.2 sec if needed

this, up there.

todays cars are making more power on less fuel then they did in the 60's
same goes for saws

Yah , if ya get 30% more speed but run time goes from 15min / tank to 5 min / tank then why bother ? You are gonna use more fuel to produce powa but let’s not go coo-coo here with the “no regards for mileage “ mantra ! Is the video of the “flow-enhanced intake” in the works ... I’m sure the viewers wood like to see the results ! Anything going on with Snelling 462c build or maybe waiting for parts ? Seems like the action has done tapered off on that thread
Lets see your build thread you ****ing dildo.

@mdavlee sorry i missed the quote
Well it's the man himself.
'How goes', Mike.
Wear them out? No danigit ...That's the beauty of the vaginal part of the saw. I mean I tried ..even had a few buddy's have a shot.
They snap back tighter than a clam.
They sure liked it...said she purs and she gears but sometimes if the tips too tight ... she will shoot you out with an unhuman force.
Same ol' song and dance. The rest always goes to ****. Haha

Even know I crank them up 16 grand range +, ...it doesn't affect the grunt.
I've had a lot of 50mm and 52mm
and they get to a point where it's time to turned back. These don't care so I love it.
Some of the 50's may deliver a bit more at reasonable high rpm and hold a bit longer. I never tuned back and tested them to see if they would equal? It's just if they run into really hard tight grained vertical limbs the 50 will hold better at 12-13. I can't get the overall revs out of a 50 without a loss in the cut though.
I like the higher rpm because when I swing that 36" lite bar ..the brush just ducks out of the way. Its all about centripital exeleration and force.
That's what keeps the *chain sharp* and that's what makes the money ' honey'

I understand this is known and the "XPW" is lower geared. Your builds sit low and strong and holds in the inlets.
I've been in there many times in steady chewing of all 3-5 ft yellow cedar hemlock, cedar and spruce next to ported 390,660,661. It' sounds all the same pivoting off the dogs at a 30°.
Some square some not.
We don't argue about saw and chain.
We race skill and stamina. Could be a week long race Could be a full shift
and still be disputed over not cutting low enough...haha...true

Not even a 462, something about anything youve done, not random stolen pictures you try to pass off as your own (fact) or a link to one of jacks saws, or you and your unlaced boots payin the muthafukkin billz with your $1000 40cc saw LOL.
Just built another 241c today ... just a fuzz of Hotsaws101 insane-0 thru 11in maple

Yah

Attachments

• 42B95DF8-3543-42A7-9B1B-EC511B8986E6.MOV
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
@mdavlee sorry i missed the quote
Well it's the man himself.
'How goes', Mike.
Wear them out? No danigit ...That's the beauty of the vaginal part of the saw. I mean I tried ..even had a few buddy's have a shot.
They snap back tighter than a clam.
They sure liked it...said she purs and she gears but sometimes if the tips too tight ... she will shoot you out with an unhuman force.
Same ol' song and dance. The rest always goes to ****. Haha

Even know I crank them up 16 grand range +, ...it doesn't affect the grunt.
I've had a lot of 50mm and 52mm
and they get to a point where it's time to turned back. These don't care so I love it.
Some of the 50's may deliver a bit more at reasonable high rpm and hold a bit longer. I never tuned back and tested them to see if they would equal? It's just if they run into really hard tight grained vertical limbs the 50 will hold better at 12-13. I can't get the overall revs out of a 50 without a loss in the cut though.
I like the higher rpm because when I swing that 36" lite bar ..the brush just ducks out of the way. Its all about centripital exeleration and force.
That's what keeps the *chain sharp* and that's what makes the money ' honey'

I understand this is known and the "XPW" is lower geared. Your builds sit low and strong and holds in the inlets.
I've been in there many times in steady chewing of all 3-5 ft yellow cedar hemlock, cedar and spruce next to ported 390,660,661. It' sounds all the same pivoting off the dogs at a 30°.
Some square some not.
We don't argue about saw and chain.
We race skill and stamina. Could be a week long race Could be a full shift
and still be disputed over not cutting low enough...haha...true

Doing pretty good. Been busy working the real job all over the world now.

Glad to hear the cylinders working still. Been almost 2 whole years since I sent them to you. Running one on my own 372 I let a buddy use to log all spring and summer in the east. Was the last cylinder I ported if I remember right.

Latest posts

Back