• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS201TC M-Tronic 14" sugihara bar, w/extra chain parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemoore98

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Gentlemen & ladies,

It pains me to do this because this saws performance is amazing, I nicknamed it my 14" light saber... I am the original owner, and this saw was purchased 02/27/16 at a local central Ohio stihl dealer and is still under warranty I believe (not that it needs anything).

I take very good care of my saws and this saw has seen very little use. I would estimate between 5 and 8 tanks of fuel through her, by many accounts not even 100% broken in yet. The first several tanks I followed meticulous break in procedures. I use ONLY ethanol free fuel and stihl synthetic 2 stroke oil mix. The 14" sugihara bar was greased at the tip before every tank and the chain hand sharpened with every tank as well. This saw never cut on a dull chain. This saw has normal handling marks/light scratches, but no cracked plastic or damage, the sugihara bar is in good shape, it looks like it may have just started to get warm at some point, but I would not consider this bar damaged, I just want to list honestly and fairly.

You will receive:
MS201TC M-Tronic
14" sugihara bar
14" stihl bar NEVER used
X2 stihl 14" chains (one used/hand sharpened and one brand new)
X2 NGK spark plugs new
Stihl fuel filter
Stihl air filter NEVER used
14" stihl scabbard plastic

I would have liked to take a shot of the piston through the exhaust, but I'm not sure how to take this saw apart. I don't have a compression gauge, but please do not be alarmed this is a very nice low hour, homeowner owned saw that has only had great fuel run through her and care was taken to break in properly.

Only reason for sale is momma is pregnancy and unable to afford a new ms261C which I would get more use from, I must sell this saw first.

$550 PayPal as a gift and I will cover shipping in the continental US. Please consider the low hours and extra bar, chain, filters, spark plugs etc and the fact that I'm covering shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to FaceTime and see the saw run or I can send a video from my phone. You will not be disappointed with this saw.

652d13ee85e3949655cce6bd2eedbc8d.jpg

0a4f9507428a4cca37ce28023dff5aae.jpg

607df5fc8de6a72d4ab23e98235d0bcd.jpg

83bdc5bf08eed576ea2fc4dde7d7ff89.jpg

18799cededbe7cd6a03908bf47b1cab4.jpg

43aa5789cade96f23e702574c03d486a.jpg

Thanks for lookin

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear nothing but good things about the 200T, but to be honest I just don't need a top handle saw as a homeowner. I'm selling to purchase a ms261c.

Thanks

Jason

Ya got me, darn fat fingers... I was all proud of myself too I typed this on my iPhone, I guess I should use the iPad for bigger posts. That darn auto spell correct doesn't like it when you spell something reellly rong...

Good catch, I'll fix it. Thanks

cannot believe this is still here.

Thanks for the post. I buy only the best, I take care of my stuff, and when it comes time to sell I try to price stuff fair, not milk every dollar out of it. I listed three things on craigslist they all sold today, I listed two things on eBay and they sold in less than 8 hours. If you have nice things take care of them and price some fair it's a good formula for selling quick. I was hoping to sell this on here to someone that would really appreciate the quality and condition.

Jason

I have had a few people ask the same questions in private messages so I figured I would post up common answered to questions I have received.

-Honestly and sincerely only 5-8 tanks through her

-100% original in unmolested condition (While I understand and appreciate the benefits of muffler mods/timing advance etc, I just left this saw all stock)

-Zero major defects, zero cracks, never damaged, no replaced parts, 100% stihl original, original owner purchased 2/27/16 w/receipts available to new owner, only ethanol free fuel and stihl synthetic 2 stroke oil mix used.

Please feel free to ask questions, I will gladly allow demos for local guys or make videos for those not local to central Ohio.

No surprises here, just a nice gently used saw.

Thanks

Jason

I have had a few inquires, but no serious offers yet. Listed for sale locally as well.

I will gladly answer any questions, let hear run, FaceTime etc and would be more than willing to let anyone local cut up some of my firewood pile if you wish.

Thanks

Jason

Back