• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 500I

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no you didn't.

For the guys who are afraid of F&F. I'll take G&S with a 27% tax added to the price. Thank Biden. Not me
yeah I did lmfao
got anything else to say about it feel free to say it, but im sticking to what I said, weather you like it or not

@pdqdl feel free to delete my message as usual, you seem to get off on that

Why would I delete your posts? You must break the rules for me to delete your content.
Making a fool of yourself is not against the rules, so you get no deletions today.

Now play nice with me, and make no further accusations about how I might be enjoying deletions of your content. Moderation does not tolerate much criticism, and that certainly sounded like an accusation to me. Especially since I have been defending your comments from attack in the Commercial Climbers forum. That's a pretty low comment to spout off with, bud.

Animated GIF

That's a great graphic. I think I'll save that one.

yeah I did lmfao
got anything else to say about it feel free to say it, but im sticking to what I said, weather you like it or not

I'm not loosing any sleep over what comes out of your gums.. Keep on giving me those free bumps. You and your brother Bill.

yeah I did lmfao

No more gum flapping? Worried about the dentures flying out?

Up for sale, is a 2022 500I with regular handle and dawgs. I bought this saw new because I felt like trying out a fuel injected saw.

I've put maybe 10 tanks, give or take, through this saw. Mostly wood, and not abused, allowed warm up when started and to cool after cuts. Can't recall having any chain tosses.. Maybe one, give or take. None of the vitals are damaged. No busted fuel lines. NEVER stored in a back of a truck and bouncing around. Always sat on the work bench when not in use. Longest bar used on this saw was a 25"

$1700 shipped/insured PHO to the lower 48.

WONT entertain offers/trades. PayPal F&F.

I know what I got.
Why does it matter to you if they paid with PayPal keeping their buyer protection, you could just ask for the additional 3 percent. This is a huge red flag.

Why does it matter to you if they paid with PayPal keeping their buyer protection, you could just ask for the additional 3 percent. This is a huge red flag.

Since its so hard to read through every post i'll help you out:

1691417863939.png

Also, do you plan on posting the same question in 95% of the for sale listings on here and the "other site"?

Since its so hard to read through every post i'll help you out:

View attachment 1102907

Also, do you plan on posting the same question in 95% of the for sale listings on here and the "other site"?
27 percent isn't what they charge, I think its around 3 percent at PP, so what's up?. Scare people away much!

27 percent isn't what they charge, I think its around 3 percent at PP, so what's up?. Scare people away much!

For the uniformed people on here.....

1691419131833.png

edit:

I'm not really 100% sure what the tax is. I'm assuming its the same as capital gains when you sell a stock, so with that said, its either 20% or 27%.. I don't remember. I'm not a CPA. If I was, I wouldn't be wasting my time on here that's for sure..

I forgot about the PayPal 3% so your loosing even more now.

For the uniformed people on here.....

View attachment 1102908

edit:

I'm not really 100% sure what the tax is. I'm assuming its the same as capital gains when you sell a stock, so with that said, its either 20% or 27%.. I don't remember. I'm not a CPA. If I was, I wouldn't be wasting my time on here that's for sure..

I forgot about the PayPal 3% so your loosing even more now.
That's really unfair because a lot of people don't have all their receipts for all the saws they own and will have to pay taxes on the full amount of the sale. I think it just goes on to your income yearly ,any accountants reading this?

That's really unfair because a lot of people don't have all their receipts for all the saws they own and will have to pay taxes on the full amount of the sale. I think it just goes on to your income yearly ,any accountants reading this?

I been trying to find that out and I'm sure I'll find out when I claim my eBay sales next February, but until then, I'm trying to keep it as low as possible. this is why your seeing more and more people asking for F&F. Yes, I'm sure people are using this to screw others over, but most of us can't afford to take the hit. We aren't Amazon.

I remember being told I was suppose to claim my rummage sales, craigslist sales, market place sale, and purchases made out of state. I just LOL... So, I'm suppose to pay taxes on the tv I just sold for $100 after I bought 15 years ago for 3K? FU to whoever came up with that idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back