• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 500I

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made an attempt at poking fun at me.

I have posted up a lightly used saw with a bad fuel line (part is ordered and waiting) for $200+ less than retail price for a single unit at most dealerships.

Bruce, on the other site, put up his 20% off sale a few days later. He is a large volume dealer and gets better pricing and/or has better interest rates than smaller dealers, as many are, and as such as extends the savings.

That's about the gist of it.
I have bought (8) 395's from him in the last 15 months. Very nice to deal with

If it’s a trusted member, why is it stupid? If the seller takes G&S they have to claim the funds as income under the new IRS rules and they get taxed.
its stupid because if anything happens you cannot get a refund, along with this specific post having almost everything any typical scam post has, plus Bill has proven himself about 24000 times to not be the sharpest tool in the shed, so what he says is every bit as untrustworthy as the original post

Bill has proven himself about 24000 times to not be the sharpest tool in the shed, so what he says is every bit as untrustworthy as the original post

Animated GIF

really, really stupid to buy something from a seller that only wants to use paypal F&F instead of G&S

sorry, not sorry
Are you simply mistaken or just plain dumb as a bag of rocks. Do you even know who Bruce is?

its stupid because if anything happens you cannot get a refund, along with this specific post having almost everything any typical scam post has, plus Bill has proven himself about 24000 times to not be the sharpest tool in the shed, so what he says is every bit as untrustworthy as the original post
Well it is obvious you are totally lost. They are a BRICK AND MORTAR dealer selling great products every single day.

Try to follow along prior to being a disrespectful butt.

Ok I'm confused, who the hell is Bruce, and what does he have to do with this sketchy post?

If Bruce isn't OP then I take back what I said about him, i was under the idea he was OP

Sorry Bill

Guys, I'm just as serious with my price as HumpBumper is with his 572xp price... Take it as you want. If you guys want to have a coronary over it well, that's up to you. If some of you want to sell your 084 or 088 or whatever the F it was for $5,000, then by all means, go right ahead. Join the club.

It obvious 95% of you don't read through the whole thread before the gums start flapping.

Guys, I'm just as serious with my price as HumpBumper is with his 572xp price... Take it as you want. If you guys want to have a coronary over it well, that's up to you. If some of you want to sell your 084 or 088 or whatever the F it was for $5,000, then by all means, go right ahead. Join the club.

It obvious 95% of you don't read through the whole post before the gums start flapping.
we all read the entire post bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back