Ms261 regular carb to mtronic carb?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bar gets folded over due to truck driving over it, etc. etc.
In my case the bar was fine. The rest of it was flattened. Taught me an expensive lesson in where to put the saw and not on the ground in front of the truck either. Amazing how well a 5 ton chipper truck can flatten a saw. Far as electronic saws or anything else (farm tractors included) I don't like any of it and won't own any of it either, so long as I can avoid it, which I've been able to so far.

This topic seems very astringent to you, it’s something you seem very bitter about and closed off to anything other than “my way is the right way and I’ll mock anyone else, I’m right you’re wrong”. Rather than being able to see the benefits of each side and be able to have a reasonable conversation over.

Answer me this, you take on all the above points, but you won’t include a screw driver to adjust a carb.. that’s all m-tronic does. Where as I take on all the above and simply add a screw driver. Maybe you should stick with battery you don’t have to even add fuel. Back to my point of dumbing down a throw away society.

All the points you raised can easily be fixed on the go, m-tronic is the only system on a chainsaw that requires an expensive electronic diagnostic system.

If you aren’t prepared to turn a screw 1/8 of a turn every so often, maybe you should go back to using an axe?

My point is proven…
I like your use of ( astringent) Tom!

Latest posts

Back