MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that old back breaking 064 if it's too much for ya. :D[/quote]

it does the job nicely when needed I think i'll keep it

that 032 you sent parts are getting gather for it

Just a note on these types of old/new AS crossover forum tool threads: the video links and references to the old VBulletin AS threads do not link or work correctly on/from the new XenForo AS threads. Similar to the fact that current Google searches that result in AS posts do not currently link either. The Google searches will likely be corrected in time, but I do not know about the thousands of links to early AS vBulletin threads. They all fail at this point.

The google cache for the old As vbulletin threads should still be working.

angry-evil-cartoon-+face-book-+chat-code.jpeg

just read this whole thread damn its long

just made my decision to send randy my 026 to get done

how do the 026 compare to the 261 ported and non ported

You'll like the 026 modded. I had Randy do my 260 as I was on the verge of selling it for a 261, but I really liked the way the 260 handles. It's a fantastic little saw now with the port work. I run .325 8T with 16" bar buried in hardwoods all the time. Lots of torque!

thanks I built for brother for Christmas gift

I got a 3/8 .50 for 16 inch bar for it

I guess I've worked out a trade for a 441C. I've been after one for awhile now.

Its an M model... Em! A C model can be non-Mtronic. But glad you got that saw. I have to pay property taxes now on top of my dentist, so no cash-o-la here. But I managed to get a low-end useless no-respect fat and heavy 441 (according to the Troll) in a MM inspired trade here. I like the saw a lot though, and I did not get it to make anyone else happy. That :bowdown: MM 441/C-M would have been a sweet saw. Though, according to the Troll, its still a fat useless no-respect heavy 441. Keep that in mind when you are ripping through hardwood like its balsa wood. ;)

The google cache for the old As vbulletin threads should still be working.

They are still cached, but they point to non-existent source files on the old vBulletin AS site that is no longer. Google searches of AS at this time are pretty useless. For example, type in "MasterMind 261 mod ArboristSite" in Google, and anything listed that is older than October will result in 'The webpage cannot be found' if you click on it.

Mr Troll is in Sweden, they don't really know what big hardwood is, hence the obsession with balance and weight while limbing birch twigs, certainly knows his subject though, hi ST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back