MS441 R C-M M-Tronic Review and Mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon Mis December needs a good feed,like what are ya going to hang on to,anyway dont think she could lift much in the way of firewood,not bad to look at but not very usefull.:hmm3grin2orange:

I reckon Mis December needs a good feed,like what are ya going to hang on to,anyway dont think she could lift much in the way of firewood,not bad to look at but not very usefull.:hmm3grin2orange:

Haha Andrew, don't be so hard on her... she doesn't need to lift much firewood to be useful :laugh:

She is definately a riding pony not a work horse. Both are very useful, just not in the same applications.

Just picked up my 441RCM and got to use it for about 5 minutes....

Not initially very impressed - thought it would have a lot more power and the choke lever is super low budget. The choke literally feels like it's bending when putting in on. I have to read the manual tonight to make sure I'm doing everything correctly and there isn't some special procedure.

Anyway, I'm hoping it will come alive after a few tanks of gas like others reported. The stock bar oiling setting might need to be adjusted for a 25" bar.

-Greg

I picked up the 441 from Andre yesterday. Today I got to run it with the 28" bar nearly buried in some serious hardwood. Wow, what 6-8 tanks of fuel did to this thing. I progressed from a light load to nearly lugging it, and then back to light load, and noticed absolutely none of the "gear shifting" it had when new. I'm now very pleased with the performance of the saw. It is definately a very strong saw for being stock. If you're looking for a new 70cc saw, this saw will definately please. Sometime in the next 2-3 weeks I hope to be porting it.

I picked up the 441 from Andre yesterday. Today I got to run it with the 28" bar nearly buried in some serious hardwood. Wow, what 6-8 tanks of fuel did to this thing. I progressed from a light load to nearly lugging it, and then back to light load, and noticed absolutely none of the "gear shifting" it had when new. I'm now very pleased with the performance of the saw. It is definately a very strong saw for being stock. If you're looking for a new 70cc saw, this saw will definately please. Sometime in the next 2-3 weeks I hope to be porting it.

did you happen to get any of that on film? Looking forward to seeing it.

Latest posts

Back