Ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get a 372xp and be happy ever after!!! :greenchainsaw:

There is no need for the vibes of the 440, nor the weight and bulk of the 441.....:cheers:

Last edited:
I seriously doubt it, but that is an example of increasing size then dumbing it down with a cat. I expect all saws eventually will be some form of strato, big or small. Some smaller saws may have a cat as well.

In California they'll be electric with handsaw option ;)

Same thing they had to do with cars after de-tune (NOX) smogging them in the 70's. The 302 became the 327, bigger engine with less HP.

Also the new Dolly PS350 and PS410 are already cat-ready saws. If I could translate some German posts, I could get a read on the new MS211...

And in CA last week, the price of gas was like $3.50 a gallon and up! Soon it will be too expensive there to run anything on gas!!!!

Last edited:
OK, along with the MS211 what about the MS181 and MS381.
I see they are listed in the mediaCAT

Ok Boys, Spill The Beans

Im getting ready to buy another new chainsaw and Im gonna be sad if I go buy one then Stihl comes out with 5 new exciting, powerful saws that I jumped the gun on.....:censored:

and there are even service manuals :taped:

The 381 is just an updated 380. Nice, but not for the USA maket.

The 171, 181 and 211 are new strato designs. No idea when they will be introduced in the USA.

Last edited:
and there are even service manuals :taped:

The 381 is just an updated 380. Nice, but not for the USA maket.

The 171, 181 and 211 are new strato designs. No idea when they will be introduced in the USA.

Looks like they have a H screw :clap:

Just get a 372xp and be happy ever after!!! :greenchainsaw:

There is no need for the vibes of the 440, nor the weight and bulk of the 441.....:cheers:

Awwwwwwww there it is. No wonder the 372 is the most over rated saw known to mankind,LOLOLOL

Troll remind the kind people there will be a need for diapers to catch the oil,LOLOLOL If your gonna cheer lead those Huskies every chance ya get your gonna have to answer to The Champ every now and then,hehehe
You know you love it, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Awwwwwwww there it is. No wonder the 372 is the most over rated saw known to mankind,LOLOLOL

Troll remind the kind people there will be a need for diapers to catch the oil,LOLOLOL If your gonna cheer lead those Huskies every chance ya get your gonna have to answer to The Champ every now and then,hehehe
You know you love it, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I heard the champ was like 80 and couldn't even get in the ring anymore.:cheers:

Is that oily from that slick willy hair grease you use. Or maybe you spilled some of that silver fox hair dye.:greenchainsaw:

No sir ree, thats oil from the most over rated saw known to mankind,LOLOL Durn shame its not running while its pouring oil,hehehe

well dang goats are baming at me need to go feed them. I'll take my 441 it might cut through the bailing twine.

Or maybe the 372 and the 441 were in the ring and the 372 just lost alittle oil, but the 441 is laying in pieaces.:jawdrop:

Nope fraid not. I took those saws apart piece by peice and found one is built and one, well its piece by piece, guess which one,hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back