My first post in the chainsaw section.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyankura

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
that is not about chainsaws but a SPEEDI CUT SC 7314. The question is what is this thing worth?

My uncle has owned it for 10+ years and literally has about 4 hours on it. He got it as a gift from the outfit he used to work for. It does not have the water attachment but is remarkable clean and runs very well. It just had a new carburetor put on and tuned. It has not been started for 2 weeks and fired with the 4th pull on choke then fired and ran very well! I would say condition wise it is an 8 out of 10 and can be a 9 possibly with some cleaner. He also has 17 14" metal cutting disks that are brand new.

Any thoughts?

I have myself a MS261 and 290. When I bought the 290 I was in love. Like many here, I had to have another! I bought the 261 used but in great shape for 350 bux. I thought nice 1 bigger saw, the 290 and 1 smaller saw, the 261....Well the 290 runs still very well but it is nothing compared to the 261. I will be selling the the 290 soon for a bigger pro saw cause the 290 just ain't cuttin it, pun intended!

its a HuskaPou-DolKita...

Its absolutley worthless as far as i am concerned...

I hate when those things come in...

JUNK

When you are referring to the qty of metal blades, I am assuming you are referring to abrasive blades for metal and not metal "diamond grit" blades?

Yes, they are for cutting metal not diamond blades. So we have one guy who says they are junk......any others?:msp_sad:

Hey, if it starts, runs and cuts, it isn't junk... Just depends on if you, or someone else happens to need that particular machine. If you have no idea of the value, check the completed Ebay listings for them.

Back