My loop handle on my Wiz55 is mangled

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
And i see one is available for a "Zip" saw...it looks the same, can anyone verify a Wiz will take a Zip handle?
98e7db1fa7584e7d071f8d12619768a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Did the handle work?
I am in NE Florida and have a couple of parts Wiz saws.
David from jax

Did the handle work?
I am in NE Florida and have a couple of parts Wiz saws.
David from jax
Not sure...i ended up abandoning the project after i got it all torn down and cleaned up, found the cylinder plating was gone...its all in boxes, big financial loss on the project.

I might be interested in that box of parts....
Shipping is crazy, but I might still be interested, if you decide to part with what you do have. I am trying to gather a few more parts to use to keep mine going. We can talk...
David from jax

Not sure...i ended up abandoning the project after i got it all torn down and cleaned up, found the cylinder plating was gone...its all in boxes, big financial loss on the project.

Not sure the best way to contact each other, especially with me being brand new on this site. Shed some light on it if you are interested in selling the parts.
Thanks, David from jax

Not sure the best way to contact each other, especially with me being brand new on this site. Shed some light on it if you are interested in selling the parts.
Thanks, David from jax
Ill lay it all out and see what ive got and snap some pictures

Thanks RED 85 Z51,
Looking forward to meeting you and picking up those parts. I already know there is a use for a couple of them!
David from jax

Back