My neighbor is burning RR ties....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Yep and woodbooga already has me in the old folks home.

Speak up, sonny. My hearing isn't what it used to be.

er-trmpt.jpg

Hello AOD,windthrown and others

This is on topic and and a little off topic but I am laughing about the latter part of this post at the moment,not the creosote part..AOD,sounds like this guy is a hillbilly of sorts with thrown the trash on and all.I'm thinking the Deliverence movie,DUNADAHDUNDUN! Heavy banjo playing in the background.As for the diapers, reminds me of a story a workmate told me about.He was at a camping site enjoying himself and the family in the next site to him was leaving their dirty disposable diapers lying around and their dog the crap eaten bugger was dragging them off just a munching away,I laughed so hard, man that was funny.Windthrown that creosote is bad news.I worked three ears around creosoted pilings cutting ends off for supports of a big wooden wall. The creosoted sawdust,chips would burn the hell out of you.Have you ever seen pile drivers after working with that stuff in the sun,RED man RED.I am pretty sure that stuff is banned up here now.
Lawrence

Last edited:
This is on topic and and a little off topic but I am laughing about the latter part of this post at the moment,not the creosote part..AOD,sounds like this guy is a hillbilly of sorts with thrown the trash on and all.I'm thinking the Deliverence movie,DUNADAHDUNDUN! Heavy banjo playing in the background.As for the diapers, reminds me of a story a workmate told me about.He was at a camping site enjoying himself and the family in the next site to him was leaving their dirty disposable diapers lying around and their dog the crap eaten bugger was dragging them off just a munching away,I laughed so hard, man that was funny.Windthrown that creosote is bad news.I worked three ears around creosoted pilings cutting ends off for supports of a big wooden wall. The creosoted sawdust,chips would burn the hell out of you.Have you ever seen pile drivers after working with that stuff in the sun,RED man RED.I am pretty sure that stuff is banned up here now.
Lawrence

I bet that doggy had quite the $hit eating grin on its face!

Kinda off topic, but a few winters back I was helping my friend's famliy and some of there friends clean out a bunch of dead elms from a paintball field for firewood. The owner of the field said we could burn the brush if we got too cold and needed to warm up. He left for a while and came back later over to where we were cutting. He goes over to one of the paintball obsticles, grabs an old semi tire, and chucks it in the fire and tells us "if you find any more tires, throw 'em in the fire!". He then pulls out some bags of garabge out of the back of his truck and throws those in the fire too. Needless to say that was the last time or one of the last times we cut there and his insisting that we cut the stumps down 'low' right after we fall the tree "so we don't forget to later". 'Low' as in having chain hit the dirt low, even though the landowner was renting a stump grinder.

Last edited:
Oh Boy!

Your really have to wonder sometimes,where do these people come from and what did they learn when they were there.I mean don't they ever watch any thing else on TV but the Simpsons
Lawrence

Oh Boy!

Your really have to wonder sometimes,where do these people come from and what did they learn when they were there.I mean don't they ever watch anything else on TV but the Simpsons
Lawrence

I have joked about burning poles and tires ect but the grim truth is that they contain a known carcinogen that is let out into the air and deposited on the soil that then drains into YOUR water .

I would explain this to him in a nice way then I would blow the horn on him the instant it happens again.

to think that a member of your family gets cancer and this guy may have been part of the cause would not make it easy to sleep at night in my opinion!

I have joked about burning poles and tires ect but the grim truth is that they contain a known carcinogen that is let out into the air and deposited on the soil that then drains into YOUR water .

I would explain this to him in a nice way then I would blow the horn on him the instant it happens again.

to think that a member of your family gets cancer and this guy may have been part of the cause would not make it easy to sleep at night in my opinion!

Personally, I would vote to keep my mouth shut and drop a dime on the slob anonymously. If the slob knows that you are unhappy with what he is burning, he could retaliate by vandalizing your property or by burning down your house.

Personally, I would vote to keep my mouth shut and drop a dime on the slob anonymously. If the slob knows that you are unhappy with what he is burning, he could retaliate by vandalizing your property or by burning your house to the ground.

If the slob asks questions, pretend that you know nothing.

If slobs had morals, ethics and a conscience, they wouldn't be slobs in the first place.

Allright AOD, I know what you can do. Put some loud speakers out by his house and turn up the volume on some cradle of filth or some other metal band. play it all the time your there. When he comes over to ask you to stop playing that so loud, you just tell him "i will turn it off when you stop poisoning the neighborhood."

Latest posts

Back