My new crack head ghetto saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to think that Greg's claim to be indifferent to the source of the deal was the result of feeling like he'd been backed into a corner and vilified, and not because he actually doesn't care whether his gain was someone else's loss, and creates a market for further losses. Unfortunately, I won't know unless he tells me, because I don't have the THALL superpower that allows me to know another man's mind.

I hope you are right.......:givebeer:

Am I convinced that Greg would knowingly buy stolen property? No. In spite of what he said, he was dodging a lot of bullets. That's what I meant by benefit of the doubt. I don't know Greg well enough to condemn him as a fence for stolen property.

That says it all, proves my point, your in judgement of him, mymymy.

Interesting connection there Tommy. Like I said, you have to make things up to argue against.

The posts are getting longer, because your ability to focus is getting worse. The only way you could be this far off the mark is intentionally...it's all in good fun I suppose.

Interesting connection there Tommy. Like I said, you have to make things up to argue against.

The posts are getting longer, because your ability to focus is getting worse. The only way you could be this far off the mark is intentionally...it's all in good fun I suppose.

You will never pin Tommy down. He is the master of avoiding the point and attempting to do a reversal on you. Ain't that right, Big Prick?:) Maybe we should rename you The Duke of Deception, lol. Or maybe it should be The Ace of Avoidance. Yeah, that's it!

You will never pin Tommy down. He is the master of avoiding the point and attempting to do a reversal on you. Ain't that right, Big Prick?:) Maybe we should rename you The Duke of Deception, lol. Or maybe it should be The Ace of Avoidance. Yeah, that's it!

I know...I'm afraid I'm a bad person because I enjoy the sick pleasure of watching him twist in the wind.

It's like watching a stubborn child try to build a house out of marbles.

I know...I'm afraid I'm a bad person because I enjoy the sick pleasure of watching him twist in the wind.

Honestly, I'm no match for Tommys Wiley Coyote ways. He's much to witty for me to do much battle with;) I think he's found his match with you though. Keep the line tight and don't let him loose, lol.

Last edited:

Trying to come up with a new moniker for 'ol Tomcat Hall? Good luck trying to neuter that rascal.
How about Teflon Tom? :D

LOL, rightttttttttttttttt. Ed I've been out in the shop listening to two full grown men go at it over prayer in school. They was getting pretty heated up. The more I listened the more I thought about you getting pretty heated up,LOL

So I'm making up the exact words you said that I highlighted, ok Ed. Whatever you say. How do you feel about prayer in school btw??

Honestly, I'm no match for Tommys Wiley Coyote ways. He's much to witty for me to do much battle with;) I think he's found his match with you though. Keep the line tite and don't let him loose, lol.

I'm not trying to out do Ed at all. He's trying to convince me he's not in judgement of Greg, I say he's full of it and I'm NOT giving him the bennifit of the doubt,LOL

Watch it sucker, I got some goods on you buddy, Mr Rodbender,LOLOL

The sick pleasure, man you are abit screwed up aren't ya, oppps thats me judging you. Told you if you keep talking we'd find out things about you, guess I was right as usual....

The sick pleasure, man you are abit screwed up aren't ya, oppps thats me judging you. Told you if you keep talking we'd find out things about you, guess I was right as usual....

I freely admit there is something perverse about enjoying a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Sorry Angelo...I'll try to restrain myself. And don't worry, it's all in fun.

Last edited:
Next time I get a good deal on a saw I'll tell everybody I bought it at the annual Church fundraiser..Seems there alot people round here with halo's on there head,,that is until a great deal for them come around
I got alot of emails,pm's and pos rep for the saw deal. Given the chance for a great deal on a saw everyone on this site will buy it regardless,,,,,,guaranteed!!!
move on fella's
Great, I'm glad it's working out for you!

I couldn't give you any positive rep for what you've said in this thread, myself. I'm not giving any bad rep, as Mike pointed out...wishing bad on someone is not too good either...

I really don't care if your joking or not, I don't see it as something to be proud of. Rather I think it reflects on you accordingly, along with millions of other eyeballs on the inet to make their own view.

Who gives a rat's @$$ about the saw and whether it's stolen or not, you've shown yourself to be a frickin' moron with your comments.

At least have enough b@!!$ to go steal it yourself! I think that was a great comment made up in the thread. You've only shown how spineless you are by relying on some crack head to do the dirty work for you. *sigh*
thats fine there insured, while your at take my vette it's insured agreed value $75K but since the market crashed prolly only get 45-50K i'll make more money if it git ripped
i guess since I'm saw thief might as well add insurance fraud to the list
You think so, huh? More proof what a frickin' moron you are. You must not have tried to get money from an insurance company lately...by the time you got done with them, they'd have you all jacked around and waiting for people for months. By the time they got done pro-rating your pile of fiberglass, you will probably have been better off with that 660 going WOT up your @$$ for a month of Sundays...

I don't care if you don't have morals, but I do and I have kids to teach them to as well. Thankfully my 18 year old displays quite a bit more brains than you do, and thanks for that indeed. :clap::cheers::clap:

It's good knowing I didn't raise a frickin' moron...:cheers:

Hey Tommy, Tommy here needing help, 3 weeks and im still waiting for a recoil spring for a FS450 Grr.
On ebay ive found a new genuine spring does this spring only fit the 450 or the fs400 fs250 etc?????

Should have taken you up on the offer to ship one over the pond lol

So I'm making up the exact words you said that I highlighted, ok Ed. Whatever you say. How do you feel about prayer in school btw??

Not making up the words...just making up new meanings for them.

I'm not trying to out do Ed at all. He's trying to convince me he's not in judgement of Greg, I say he's full of it and I'm NOT giving him the bennifit of the doubt,LOL

Benefit isn't even in your vocabulary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back