My new crack head ghetto saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I was thinking of a few starting with M.:biggrinbounce2:

>:bowdown:A bow for the King:bowdown:<

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Take note I'm nice about it. I also redid a left behind TS400 for those customers that want to rent a smaller concrete saw. We're only gonna charge 60.00 a day for that one. Yes, 6000.00, rebuild, 6000.00, rebuild, 6000.00. Gotta love the free market,hahaha

Next time I get a good deal on a saw I'll tell everybody I bought it at the annual Church fundraiser..Seems there alot people round here with halo's on there head,,that is until a great deal for them come around
I got alot of emails,pm's and pos rep for the saw deal. Given the chance for a great deal on a saw everyone on this site will buy it regardless,,,,,,guaranteed!!!
move on fella's

Next time I get a good deal on a saw I'll tell everybody I bought it at the annual Church fundraiser..Seems there alot people round here with halo's on there head,,that is until a great deal for them come around
I got alot of emails,pm's and pos rep for the saw deal. Given the chance for a great deal on a saw everyone on this site will buy it regardless,,,,,,guaranteed!!!
move on fella's

Id be more skeptical of a church then a crack house. But that's just me.

You two (2k and Tommy) want to get a room?

And don't worry Tommy...no-one is going to question the crookedness of a Stihl dealer.

move on fella's

I don't think there is anything wrong with purchasing goods from craigslist. I think you just should have left out the crackhead ghetto references.

Weather you keep the saw or flip it good luck with it.

Given the chance for a great deal on a saw everyone on this site will buy it regardless,,,,,,guaranteed!!!
move on fella's

Is that supposed to make you feel better, or make us feel worse?

Either way, it won't work.

I would not have bought that saw. As soon as I drove up to a place that resembled a crack house I would hit the gas and keep on moving. If you go into a place like that with cash in your pocket and they know you've got cash in your pocket because you're there to buy a $300.00 saw you don't know if you'll walk away or not. There have been people killed for a lot less. A cheap saw is not worth my life to me.

Good deals do happen. My brother bought a working and in good shape Fender Super Reverb a few weeks back at a yard sale for $30.00.

Good deals do indeed happen. Had a guy come in 2 weeks ago carrying this nasty looking 025 Stihl chainsaw, it was ugly. I asked where'd the hell did you get that thing. He goes I was doing some work for a lady and it was sitting in her garage. I asked what she wanted for it. She goes that thing belongs to my husband, he hasn't used it in years, give me $5.00.

He tells me to put it through the Cuda and get running. I go ok. One Cuda cleaning, new fuel filter and varoooooooooooooooom. Runs perfect. He comes back and doesn't reconize it, its looking all clean and running good. I go you got a great deal man. He was tickled silly. A $5.00 chainsaw that now looks good and runs perfect...

Good deals do indeed happen. Had a guy come in 2 weeks ago carrying this nasty looking 025 Stihl chainsaw, it was ugly. I asked where'd the hell did you get that thing. He goes I was doing some work for a lady and it was sitting in her garage. I asked what she wanted for it. She goes that thing belongs to my husband, he hasn't used it in years, give me $5.00.

He tells me to put it through the Cuda and get running. I go ok. One Cuda cleaning, new fuel filter and varoooooooooooooooom. Runs perfect. He comes back and doesn't reconize it, its looking all clean and running good. I go you got a great deal man. He was tickled silly. A $5.00 chainsaw that now looks good and runs perfect...

Yup, 100% stolen....

And don't worry Tommy...no-one is going to question the crookedness of a Stihl dealer.

Ed there is one thing you seem to forget, what you think I could give a hoot in hell about. Your nobody to me and I'm nobody to you. Even so though I do get a kick out of this thread though. I'd loved to take a peek in the closet of the ones pointing the fingers, man I bet the skeletons are stacked deep, whats in your closet Ed, spill the beans man,haha

You buying the room? Be nice to stay for free and drink a few beers. There are just as many crooked husky dealers as Stihl, just think of lowes, LOL.

I bought a Mac weedwacker for $2 ( her asking price) at a yard sale, lady says it doesn't run and does not want to deal with it, broken gas line was all it needed. Some people are not attached and care for outdoor power tools like we do.

I grabbed yard tools from the flea market, bought a $5 double bit axe and everything after that was $2, maybe stolen from another garage or dumpster diving or somewhere in the middle.......

if it's tainted with bad karma, I hope all the stuff I donated to the Animal Aid (before I moved) will cancel it out.

seems like the lesson learned is if you get a "steal" of a Stihl best not to post it.

Ed there is one thing you seem to forget, what you think I could give a hoot in hell about. Your nobody to me and I'm nobody to you. Even so though I do get a kick out of this thread though. I'd loved to take a peek in the closet of the ones pointing the fingers, man I bet the skeletons are stacked deep, whats in your closet Ed, spill the beans man,haha

I forget because you keep coming back for more. C'mon Tommy...admit it...you DO care!

And you'll have to come out of your closet if you want to peek in mine.

I forget because you keep coming back for more. C'mon Tommy...admit it...you DO care!

And you'll have to come out of your closet if you want to peek in mine.

Glad you think so Ed. Like I said I do get a kick out of this thread, thats why I'm in it. Far as you go, your just in it too and thats all. I will reply to ya even though I could care less, kinda like you and all the ones that could care less about the ghetto saw that are pointing fingers, ya know what I'm saying Ed?

finger-pointing-businessman_~ruggia0080c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back