My new crack head ghetto saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I freely admit there is something perverse about enjoying a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Sorry Angelo...I'll try to restrain myself. And don't worry, it's all in fun.

Well sure its all in fun, hell I know that. Even so though Ed when you said quote " I like the sick pleasure" it made me think, Jimmy Swaggart like them too didn't he, you guys related by chance,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Tommy, Tommy here needing help, 3 weeks and im still waiting for a recoil spring for a FS450 Grr.
On ebay ive found a new genuine spring does this spring only fit the 450 or the fs400 fs250 etc?????

Should have taken you up on the offer to ship one over the pond lol

You haven't got that spring yet, dayummmmm. Whats wrong with them folks across the pond, hell the weeds will be over the house soon,hahahaha

You haven't got that spring yet, dayummmmm. Whats wrong with them folks across the pond, hell the weeds will be over the house soon,hahahaha

LOL nope the spring broke right at the big outside loop and I have gas solder iron in the van that will make a flame so i heated the bugger orange and bent it to shape.
Its worked for 3 weeks now BUT im not convinced its a long term repair!

Well sure its all in fun, hell I know that. Even so though Ed when you said quote " I like the sick pleasure" it made me think, Jimmy Swaggart like them too didn't he, you guys related by chance,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Jimmy Swaggart liked prostitutes...if you think that's sick, you have more of the preacher in you than I do.

As far as being related, that wouldn't hurt my feelings at all...he and Jerry Lee Lewis are cousins, so I'll bet they have some fun picnics!

Unfortunately, the rumors that Swaggart and Elvis were related are, like the majority of your assertions, unfounded.

I went and nabbed this ms660 off CL yesterday afternoon. I had to go up to scary gary indiana to get it.(Gary In. is one of the worst cities in the usa)

Nice score but arnt you the least bit worried posting it on a public forum before its cooled off even a little just wondering? :)

Kansas

Great, I'm glad it's working out for you!

I couldn't give you any positive rep for what you've said in this thread, myself. I'm not giving any bad rep, as Mike pointed out...wishing bad on someone is not too good either...

I really don't care if your joking or not, I don't see it as something to be proud of. Rather I think it reflects on you accordingly, along with millions of other eyeballs on the inet to make their own view.

Who gives a rat's @$$ about the saw and whether it's stolen or not, you've shown yourself to be a frickin' moron with your comments.

At least have enough b@!!$ to go steal it yourself! I think that was a great comment made up in the thread. You've only shown how spineless you are by relying on some crack head to do the dirty work for you. *sigh*

You think so, huh? More proof what a frickin' moron you are. You must not have tried to get money from an insurance company lately...by the time you got done with them, they'd have you all jacked around and waiting for people for months. By the time they got done pro-rating your pile of fiberglass, you will probably have been better off with that 660 going WOT up your @$$ for a month of Sundays...

I don't care if you don't have morals, but I do and I have kids to teach them to as well. Thankfully my 18 year old displays quite a bit more brains than you do, and thanks for that indeed. :clap::cheers::clap:

It's good knowing I didn't raise a frickin' moron...:cheers:

Wow don't take much to get your panties in ruffle.. I would guess with all this bashing there is some inner guilt or as tommy pointed out some skeletons in the closet.Maybe you should have read the fine print I said agreed value. does'nt matter what happens to the corvette it's 75K no pro rating I don't have gico and a mini van ok. So since you have no sense of humor and believe eveything you here i'll throw some more BS at ya
I grinded out two stumps today for a elderly couple. Come time to collect I felt good so told them no charge, shoulda collected $80. I did a Good deed today so now I can do sinnin and not feel guilty Actually tommorow I have to go out to Chesterton where the tornado went through coupleweks ago,them poor people some of them lost everything ,,well I have to do stump grinding up there so I am relly going to stick it up there ass I 'll get that 80 bucks plus a bunch more.
Every tree service in the area is up there mmmmmmm maybe theres some saws lying around keep an eye CL
sin now pay later
feed on that
lightnin up ####### you must be a suit

Last edited:
Jimmy Swaggart liked prostitutes...if you think that's sick, you have more of the preacher in you than I do.

As far as being related, that wouldn't hurt my feelings at all...he and Jerry Lee Lewis are cousins, so I'll bet they have some fun picnics!

Unfortunately, the rumors that Swaggart and Elvis were related are, like the majority of your assertions, unfounded.

congrats on 1000 posts man

Ed calm down, I was just asking a question and I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings either.

Now that you mention it though back in the day Jimmy gave Jerry holy hell for his evil ways. Oh he preached to him and on and on and on. Jerry went on to marry his 12-13 yr old cousin and Jimmy went on to be a whore lover. The whores said Jimmy had some fetishes, sick puppy they said. He liked to make them do things while he sat and watched and played with himself.

Now you have made mention of how you like sick things too. That's where my comparison to you and Jimmy really start to come in. What your doing between posts is none of my business though,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

:agree2: That tool dude is a freaking tool.

You leave me positive rep "stir it up i love it" Yes??? shall i post it??
now your another finger pointer. I'm just kickin back drinkin a beer feedin the trolls BS and your all going crazy
meanwhile me and bunch other members are all laughing our ass off
all day long post are some old thing which chain, which mix bla bla bla
so now a intertaining thread (about my so called morals) comes along
and I find it amusing,i have thick skin none of you goodie to shoes bother me one bit. i'll say it again"sour grapes" anyone on this sight would have bought that saw and if you denie it your a lier
so i'll quote you from the pos rep you left me
"stir it up I love it"
so now your jumpin on the idiot bandwagon

You leave me positive rep "stir it up i love it" Yes??? shall i post it??
now your another finger pointer. I'm just kickin back drinkin a beer feedin the trolls BS and your all going crazy
meanwhile me and bunch other members are all laughing our ass off
all day long post are some old thing which chain, which mix bla bla bla
so now a intertaining thread (about my so called morals) comes along
and I find it amusing,i have thick skin none of you goodie to shoes bother me one bit. i'll say it again"sour grapes" anyone on this sight would have bought that saw and if you denie it your a lier
so i'll quote you from the pos rep you left me
"stir it up I love it"
so now your jumpin on the idiot bandwagon

I see that you read as well as you write...the guy you just dumped on was backing you.

as the sun sets in the west, we can reflect back on this thread and know........

it already reached it's pinnacle ( however low that mighta been) and is now ready for retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back