My son and his new saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff! Tyler even has the power tool grin just right! Are those pig skin gloves? I bought a pair of those and found them to be perfect for splitting and handling firewood, but kinda slick for running the chainsaw. They look a little big on him too...but could just be the way I'm looking at the pics.

Ever consider the knit gloves with the thick wrinkle rubber on the palms and fingers? I love using those for cutting. Gives me a great grip and breathable too. Not tough enough to handle wood with, so I just switch back to leather when I need to do that.

Just a thought.
attachment.php

They are leather. A little big but not too much to where they will pose any problems. I have a pair or two of the rubber palmed gloves but they are way too big for him.

Atta Boy Tyler... and Dad

Dad needs some ear protection! Hard for Jr. to see need for PPE if dad not good role model. Can't help it; it's the NCO in me!

Yup, Im guilty of not wearing proper ppe. Ive been waiting on the freebie pair that I ordered from the thread in the chainsaw forum. I did wear them when I made the first few cuts with him watching though.:cheers:

Yup, Im guilty of not wearing proper ppe. Ive been waiting on the freebie pair that I ordered from the thread in the chainsaw forum. I did wear them when I made the first few cuts with him watching though.:cheers:

seems there was a website problem with them. go back to the thread and call the 800 # I listed....

Latest posts

Back