New help might have to go #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you find a good one

very fortunate here, got three bad a**climbers who often rotate their duties pay them top wages for your area, tell them how proud you are of them and what a great job their doing, and keep the work coming in even if you have to underbid a few, throw faimly cook outs, keep your main man happy and throw him a C note every now and again, I cooked burgers Sat night and had a cooler of beer, the guys brought their wives, had eight kids running about in the backyard, man it is great to do that stuff. Oh yeah keep some nice equipment, let them them maintain it, blah blah blah, buy em a 12 pack at days end. i pulled up to the jobsite the other day after biddin that morning, Had three big cedar elms to trim had 3 climbers in each tree with some bright yellow jacket comin from each tree, no groundie truck and chipper with some cones, gosh it was a beautiful sight. those are the times a count my blessings.:popcorn:

very fortunate here, got three bad a**climbers who often rotate their duties pay them top wages for your area, tell them how proud you are of them and what a great job their doing, and keep the work coming in even if you have to underbid a few, throw faimly cook outs, keep your main man happy and throw him a C note every now and again, I cooked burgers Sat night and had a cooler of beer, the guys brought their wives, had eight kids running about in the backyard, man it is great to do that stuff. Oh yeah keep some nice equipment, let them them maintain it, blah blah blah, buy em a 12 pack at days end. i pulled up to the jobsite the other day after biddin that morning, Had three big cedar elms to trim had 3 climbers in each tree with some bright yellow jacket comin from each tree, no groundie truck and chipper with some cones, gosh it was a beautiful sight. those are the times a count my blessings.:popcorn:

Good for you man!! Don't know if I would call them trained monkeys though.

new hire

I cant find a logging job or tee service in or around fingerlake region ny for nothing. my passion is chainsaws and no one is hiring wish I was around you

I cant find a logging job or tee service in or around fingerlake region ny for nothing. my passion is chainsaws and no one is hiring wish I was around you

was 107 today, those men have been workin in this stuff since the end of june, 7 to 3;30 we are all ready for fall.:chainsaw:

i have green dots because some people know i speak the truth. amen

Less than you had this morning, and I'll wager they're still goin down. Like rope said, you're a traitor. Be proud of yourself all you want. Most of the rest of us think you're worse than pond scum. You epitomize the worst parts of our industry, and like to brag about it. What a waste of oxygen.

Are good people really that hard to find? :cry:
:dizzy:

the good people are typically older and already taken or have started their own biz. what's left is all the white twenty-somethings who don't know what the concept of work really is. they think they do, but when you put them up against any 30+ or any immigrant they soon pale in comparison becuase they are constantly taking breaks and yapping or texting to their GFs on their cellphones.

the good people are typically older and already taken or have started their own biz. what's left is all the white twenty-somethings who don't know what the concept of work really is. they think they do, but when you put them up against any 30+ or any immigrant they soon pale in comparison becuase they are constantly taking breaks and yapping or texting to their GFs on their cellphones.

Thank you for stereotyping. I'm one of those lazy white 20 somethings who doesnt know work from his :censored: . I work 6 days a week, take my day off and do work on the side. Thank you.

Make sure those 20 somethings have wives and kids to feed

Less than you had this morning, and I'll wager they're still goin down. Like rope said, you're a traitor. Be proud of yourself all you want. Most of the rest of us think you're worse than pond scum. You epitomize the worst parts of our industry, and like to brag about it. What a waste of oxygen.

now don't be a hypocrite DDH... 90% of the stuff you buy is made in China and you're supporting immigrant labor by doing that. i'll bet you your annual import purchasing is more than that of your annual payroll.

Thank you for stereotyping. I'm one of those lazy white 20 somethings who doesnt know work from his :censored: . I work 6 days a week, take my day off and do work on the side. Thank you.

and that's why ReachTreeServi commended you. you are a rarity. we all know what's out there.

Make sure those 20 somethings have wives and kids to feed

that angle works, but then you run into the wife calling every 15 minutes to gab.
i found the best employees (beside guatemalans of course) are the drug addicts. they work their a** off, collect a huge paycheck on Friday, and are broke again and back to work by Monday.

that angle works, but then you run into the wife calling every 15 minutes to gab.
i found the best employees (beside guatemalans of course) are the drug addicts. they work their a** off, collect a huge paycheck on Friday, and are broke again and back to work by Monday.

You can't be serious man, drug addicts and illegals sounds like a winning combo.

You can't be serious man, drug addicts and illegals sounds like a winning combo.

oh i'm quite serious. don't you guys on here ever think outside the box? i guess that's why they call me the tree innovator.

drug addicts:
pros - always need money and work hard to get it. if they do stimulant drugs like cocaine they work faster than anything you've ever seen.
cons - often show up late to work. occasionally you have to send one home for coming in hung over.

tip: don't hire the addicts who abuse depressive or "downer" drugs. they sleep in alot and are slow workers.

Last edited:
oh i'm quite serious. i don't it... don't guys ever try thinking outside the box? i guess that's why they call me the tree innovator.

drug addicts:
pros - always need money and work hard to get it. if they do stimulant drugs like cocaine they work faster than anything you've ever seen.
cons - often show up late to work. occasionally you have to send one home for coming in hung over.

tip: don't hire the addicts who abuse depressive or "downer" drugs. they sleep in alot and are slow workers.
You are totally fake!! -and gay too!! lol.

Latest posts

Back