New help might have to go #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in high school we used to walk into a 7/11 and see the crazy looking Pakistani behind the counter, we would joke about how he had an UZI back there, hated us and was sending money back to wherever the hell he was from to fund an army to kick our asses. I graduated in 87.
Do you guys think we were right?
Now I shake hands with the guys who own the Lukoil. Guess where they are from?
Sure my eyes are clouded by all the stuff I hear, see and think about. I don't think its cut and dry at all.
There is a reason why they are here just as there was a reason Irish immigrants were allowed to become US citizens back when they all came over. There was a reason the Irish paid the price to come.
Some change is happening now as it has always done. Nobody can deny that AND if you try YOU are an idiot.
Actually the deal is done, you are not going to stop it. If it wanted to be stopped it would have been, it wasn't.
There is not one thing that everybody does, wants, or has that has not been made available by "others". Go figure.
Sure, America The Great. Great at what? Getting some poor bastard to do what most wouldn't. I don't trust my government enough. It is not my fault, I make my judgement based on what I see happening, that's all.
Its a mess, that's for sure, and its getting messier.
I don't really know why all these guys are coming here, I would love to go there, sit around, beat off, get high, and kill one of the chickens to put in a taco, sounds like a good life.
Its a big subject, its a big world.

Dan, I repped ya for this one, I was laughing my hind quarters into the ground.

Gee, maybe I should come out there and work for you. I don't like climbing but I will run a saw on the ground all day, I can't find crap for work around here, nobody needs any help.

Gee, maybe I should come out there and work for you. I don't like climbing but I will run a saw on the ground all day, I can't find crap for work around here, nobody needs any help.

I have to say right now I find your little Satan thing a quite disturbing. I hope you are just a kid who is trying to be cool. If not...you are a sicko.

I understand completly about the mexicans but I don't get why this Satan freak is allowed to post a picture of that goat.
And I got nailed to the cross, Go figure.
Mexicans? Dude I hock lugey in your direction. I'll cut you down. You'd be hurt or I'd be dead.

Last edited:
I don't see why you would be laughing, its not very funny.
Ahhh, no-one understands me. But we were right, right?

I don't have to understand you to find you funny. To tell you the truth, I have a hard time telling what you are saying most of the time, and I am a sharp guy, just ask me. You always sound loud to me.

Last edited:
I don't have to understand you to find you funny. To tell you the truth, I have a hard time telling what you are saying most of the time, and I am a sharp guy, just ask me.

Like I said, Nails, if you have a hard time understanding just ask what it is I can clarify for you. take it a step at a time.
But anyway, what's with the guy and the goat? What is it that you are thinking I am saying?

Last edited:
Like I said, Nails, if you have a hard time understanding just ask what it is I can clarify for you. take it a step at a time.
But anyway, what's with the guy and the goat?

If I cared I would ask, the guy with the goat is an extra. One of those fill in types that take up space.

I don't have to understand you to find you funny. To tell you the truth, I have a hard time telling what you are saying most of the time, and I am a sharp guy, just ask me. You always sound loud to me.
Ditto Nails, lol, thats been my point all along-but I still dig tman, B$#@! that he is- he's allright, lol.

If I cared I would ask, the guy with the goat is an extra. One of those fill in types that take up space.

Oh? Don't care? Let me tell you all about not caring my friend.
Who runs the gas stations in lovely Wisconson? Care now?
Guess how you sound to me? From the word go.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I do not intend to start fights and what I said ( the thing that Nails finds so funny) is all in ernest. So I say, " What is so F-ing funny?"
Yeah, I am not really a tree man I just play one 24/7. Actaully tommorow I have a day with the crane and am bringing a photographer. Picked up a nice attachment device to tie on to it properly. No more riding that hook for me.

I'm sorry, I do not intend to start fights and what I said ( the thing that Nails finds so funny) is all in ernest. So I say, " What is so F-ing funny?"
Yeah, I am not really a tree man I just play one 24/7. Actaully tommorow I have a day with the crane and am bringing a photographer. Picked up a nice attachment device to tie on to it properly. No more riding that hook for me.

That'a boy dan lets see em!!, lol. P.S., my shop,.. the toilet is filthy dan! Can you come clean it sometime soon?? I'll even let you bring yer gloves!! lol.

Latest posts

Back