New help might have to go #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell you about what? You tell me what you want me to tell you about. Just ask one question about something I said that has you so perplexed... I dare ya.
Treemds, stop snifing your own farts you fart snifer.

In post #71 you said, "let me tell you all about not caring". So I am inviting you to tell me all you know about it.

This is the kind of stuff that perplexes a simpleton like myself. It's like you are talking to loud to hear anything. Remember that time I asked you if you were on drugs, same type of situation. I am not saying you are talking to much, too loud, or are on drugs so don't get that impression. I think you might be on to something when you say a lot is lost in the wire. I just can't sort it out sometimes.

All that aside, I do enjoy your posts and laugh out loud at them quite often.

Last edited:
In post #71 you said, "let me tell you all about not caring". So I am inviting you to tell me all you know about it.

This is the kind of stuff that perplexes a simpleton like myself. It's like you are talking to loud to hear anything. Remember that time I asked you if you were on drugs, same type of situation. I am not saying you are talking to much, too loud, or are on drugs so don't get that impression. I think you might be on to something when you say a lot is lost in the wire. I just can't sort it out sometimes.

All that aside, I do enjoy your posts and laugh out loud at them quite often.

The wire? This thing, the forum. I am just typing thoughts. You don't seem to interpret them the way I wrote them. I don't think its me. But its not easy alaways understanding what someone writes, I have trouble to... I do my best.
But yes, I am a paranoid drugged up freak. That was sarcasm.

Last edited:
You would be willing to lose then.
Many is the old timer tree guy that has found hisself telling a mexican what to do all of the sudden. I don't think they were expecting to but all the same nevertheless.
I know lots of guys with 20+ year old companies struggling to find guys. Ain't nobody wants to pick up sticks for a living. At what the rate for that kind of work is and how hard it is... Go figure.
You got kids Rope? For some reason I think not but my point is- What would they do for a living? I know I don't want my daughter marrying some dirty tree guy.

What youd rather have your daughter marry some buinessman?
Some guy whos only skill set is pushing paper? 100% completely useless around the house with no mechanical ability whatsoever?

I detest that attitude, nowadays most females want nothing to do with a man that works with his hands... like theyre below them. The day manual labor becomes beneath Americans is the day I leave this god forsaken country.

Some guy whos only skill set is pushing paper? 100% completely useless around the house with no mechanical ability whatsoever?

I detest that attitude, nowadays most females want nothing to do with a man that works with his hands... like theyre below them. The day manual labor becomes beneath Americans is the day I leave this god forsaken country.

I would have to agree with you here in general.

You are going to have to hire a mexican to do it cause it seems you are to important to do it your dam self.

Not too important just busy, -I thought you were gonna do it for me dan?? I'll even buy your ticket, + I'll put you up in a real tree AND take the pics personally!! What do you say buddy??

I think John Denver is getting the picture finally-the MDS picture that is, thats the one where he has to come to grips with the fact that he's not all that and still got some learning to do. My little puerterican with the CDL is supposed to be in about now actually, I guess he replaced the tires that his old lady slashed- and the windows, lol. Welcome to the tree service I say, welcome to the tree service-well I asked for it. John Denver goes on vacation next week allready. What kind of tree guy goes on vacation in August?? I dont know, maybe its just me.

I understand completly about the mexicans but I don't get why this Satan freak is allowed to post a picture of that goat.

Guess what? Its not an offensive image and just because I am not into all that jesus crap doesn't mean I am not a hard worker, and perhaps you shouldn't judge so much by first impressions. I am allowed to express my opinion regardless of weather or not you like it.

I detest that attitude, nowadays most females want nothing to do with a man that works with his hands... like theyre below them.

Gotta disagree with that one. My woman really likes the fact that I know how to use my hands. wink wink. But in all seriousness, I think a lot more women these days are starting to gravitate toward the hardworking man with scratches on his arms and sweat down his back. There's too many pretty boys on our tubes all day and women are getting tired of it. They want a man that's a little rough around the edges. Ya just gotta know how to work it. Wait. What's this thread about again?

Gotta disagree with that one. My woman really likes the fact that I know how to use my hands. wink wink. But in all seriousness, I think a lot more women these days are starting to gravitate toward the hardworking man with scratches on his arms and sweat down his back. There's too many pretty boys on our tubes all day and women are getting tired of it. They want a man that's a little rough around the edges. Ya just gotta know how to work it. Wait. What's this thread about again?

I agree with blakes.

My wifes a CFO and works with about 25 women in her office.
Most of them are married to blue collar guys.

White collar with the insurance and steady check + someone who has the brawn, the time and skill set to get something done is a great combination.

Guess what? Its not an offensive image and just because I am not into all that jesus crap doesn't mean I am not a hard worker, and perhaps you shouldn't judge so much by first impressions. I am allowed to express my opinion regardless of weather or not you like it.

So am I devil man. Soooo. what exactly does your little symbol stand for? Hard work? Fill me in on your philosophy and meaning behind your goat.
Maybe its just a juvinile phase which I have seen before... lame.

So am I devil man. Soooo. what exactly does your little symbol stand for? Hard work? Fill me in on your philosophy and meaning behind your goat.
Maybe its just a juvinile phase which I have seen before... lame.

Maybe its just a symbol I chose to express who I really am and because I don't hold anything back and I don't give a crap what people think about me it doesn't bother me that it makes you upset. And furthermore if you spend time worrying about what symbol I choose to use as an avatar on an internet site it really makes me question how exactly you run your company. Maybe I just like to break stereotypes and just because I don't go to some church full of hypocrites and listen to country music does not mean I can't have skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. I am always the first one on the job despite the weather and I get the work done no matter what it takes and if you think that a stupid little image on a website makes me a bad person than I guess I am a bad person.

AHHH, someone asking a question? The dirty treeman bit?
The look of relief that comes to my wifes face evrytime she sees my filthy, dog-#### smelling ass pulling into the drive after work. Not exactly a minor thing but she knows we all gotta die someday. Personally, I think it would be easier for her knowing I'm dead than to see me alive and all ####ed up. What was this thread about? I do love a long and winding thread that leads on like this, I really do.
But seriously,I knew a chick I was trying to bang since high school, finally around age 26 I had a great shot but at some posh coffe shop I told her what I did and she dissapointly said " Oh you work with your hands?".
Didn't really slim The Dan's chances BUT t'was I who played hard to get and left her to her imagination even more dissapointed. Poor girl, all because of her snooty attitude. No Dan DDik for Dinner for her and she was hot.

Last edited:
Maybe its just a symbol I chose to express who I really am and because I don't hold anything back and I don't give a crap what people think about me it doesn't bother me that it makes you upset. And furthermore if you spend time worrying about what symbol I choose to use as an avatar on an internet site it really makes me question how exactly you run your company. Maybe I just like to break stereotypes and just because I don't go to some church full of hypocrites and listen to country music does not mean I can't have skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. I am always the first one on the job despite the weather and I get the work done no matter what it takes and if you think that a stupid little image on a website makes me a bad person than I guess I am a bad person.

What the #### does it mean? Nothing then? Then why have it? Church? You mean the place with the hard ass seats? Vague to me.
Just so you know, running around putting up that thing, which has definate and real meaning, defiantely mean something. read up on it and maybe put something up that means something to you. What? you got the tatto? What the hell for?
I asked you about this before, I don't know if you remember, but I asked " ARE YOU REALLY A SATAN WORSHIPER?" Well are you? To me it says that you are and to me that's scary and not nice at all, no sir. what is it that made you choose this to say who you are?
There you go MDS your next man. Got a tatto of of that thing the size of Kansas on his back and NO he can't drive either.

Last edited:
What the #### does it mean? Nothing then? Then why have it? Church? You mean the place with the hard ass seats? Vague to me.
Just so you know, running around putting up that thing, which has definite and real meaning, defiantly mean something. read up on it and maybe put something up that means something to you. What? you got the tattoo? What the hell for?

Why do you care? Why does it bother you so much?

I could tell you, but its more fun seeing how much it bothers you that I know and you don't. If you wanted to find out bad enough you'd probably know already.

read more book than carter's got pills and some of em were all about it. Banged more wicken chicks than that.
I don't play games with you so how about it? What's it mean to you? Cause that is what I wouled ask you if you were standing right in front of me. If you gave me some BS I would stop paying you mind.
The Dan does know.

Latest posts

Back