New help might have to go #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
read more book than carter's got pills and some of em were all about it. Banged more wicken chicks than that.
I don't play games with you so how about it? What's it mean to you? Cause that is what I wouled ask you if you were standing right in front of me. If you gave me some BS I would stop paying you mind.
The Dan does know.

It's an album cover. Good grief.

I've had the same problems. Had guys call me the night before begging the work the next day, morning comes and no one shows up, no phone call. I call them no answer, I leave messege saying never to call me again.

I found a new guy, I hear he has trouble being on time. The first morning he showed up a few minutes late I put an add on craigs list before he got in. Later that day I got about 6 calls from guys wanting to work. I made it obvious that I was interviewing for his job and had guys coming out to job site that day to meet with me and try it out. New guy doesn't have a problem getting here on time now and he really busts his butt.

You just have to make it clear. We can't be their friends. Had a guy come in for day, his first day on the job he gives me the finger because he wanted me to cut an oak log in half for him to carry to the chipper so I asked my girl to carry it chipper so she did without hesitation, so he says thanks for showing me up and gives me the finger. I told him simply that I was new to being a business and not quite sure what the ediquette is but if I see his finger or hear another disrespectful word out of his mouth again that I will put him down. So the rest of the day he told everyone I had an attitude problem.

Who in their right mind on the first day gives the boss the finger? I think if I wasn't already in a good mood I would have knocked him to the ground.

Good help is hard to find.

Actually they aint doing too bad lately-but John Denver is going on vacation for a week starting monday-who does that?? two weeks in? I guess he told me about it when he started but still. I wish I could post pics, he's out there with the little guy washing the bucket and he's got that F'N hat on,lol Hey when did I make MVP?? NICE!

Last edited:
Actually they aint doing too bad lately-but John Denver is going on vacation for a week starting monday-who does that?? two weeks in? I guess he told me about it when he started but still. I wish I could post pics, he's out there with the little guy washing the bucket and he's got that F'N hat on,lol Hey when did I make MVP?? NICE!

Oh, you think you got some good photo- ops? I just paid Jamie a full day to film me working this 110 foot crane. When I get them up you tell me who has less to work with. Can't wait, you should see these guys...

It's an album cover. Good grief.

From symbol that really desribes you to just an album cover?
Still my beef is in the meaning regardless of what or who you beleive in.
AND THEY GOT MAD AT MY PEDIPHILE JOKE! They said" Dam Dan that's sick, we have kids!"
Well I say " Yo dude, what's with the goat? I got a soul!"

Last edited:
From symbol that really desribes you to just an album cover?
Still my beef is in the meaning regardless of what or who you beleive in.
AND THEY GOT MAD AT MY PEDIPHILE JOKE! They said" Dam Dan that's sick, we have kids!"
Well I say " Yo dude, what's with the goat? I got a soul!"
Chose to address that one first eh dan?? Lol.

These guy?? who's that?? Some other tree service?? Lol.

Oh yeah and real F-ing hootenany I can't wait to post the pics and the video. I have to mooch someone to do it for me though as it seems I am really only good for one thing... burning weed and climbing trees. well i guess tha's two things but cleaning tawlets is just an amature hobby for me, its something i do take pride in though. Film at whenever.

Sorry Dan, I am having a good laugh again. Something about you straddling a limb uptop, cooking with your torch, and then smokin a dog $hit J. I don't want to see your pictures, it will ruin this beautiful image. Kinda like a piss poor music video ruins a song for ya.

Oh yeah and real F-ing hootenany I can't wait to post the pics and the video. I have to mooch someone to do it for me though as it seems I am really only good for one thing... burning weed and climbing trees. well i guess tha's two things but cleaning tawlets is just an amature hobby for me, its something i do take pride in though. Film at whenever.
Dan my toilet is filthy-ask oldirty he'll tell ya, I just cant seem to bring myself to do it! Please help?? :(

Sorry Dan, I am having a good laugh again. Something about you straddling a limb uptop, cooking with your torch, and then smokin a dog $hit J. I don't want to see your pictures, it will ruin this beautiful image. Kinda like a piss poor music video ruins a song for ya.

See what i mean? Something gets " lost on the wire"? Who said anything about dog ####, this time?
it doesn't really matter if you want to or not... AND thanks for the boost.

Cripes, I have to stop yammering so much I can barely get a picture put up much less a video. By the time I get it done half of us will be dead.

Last edited:

Lay off the draino Dan, it thating tho thafect thur peach :laugh:

Yeah come on Dan, I put mine up!

GREAT! Then you are the one who can help me. See, I don't know ####. Nope.
So I got this camera and i got this mouse thing... get it? Like I said, only good at one thing I am really any good for, actually two.
The Dan is aware of his shortcomings but stands at his word. Its coming or may God have mercy on his soul.
I tried a few pics but they turned out small, not nice and big like yours. Everytime I try to download or do anything but type I get to a point where the computer tells me something is wrong, or just won't do it. Usually my wife tries to figure it out and after 20 mins of that I have to get the neighbor or a buddy to help.
I hate digital watches, to complex. The first thing I have to do is go through about a hundred or some file thingy things and name them so I know which they are... HEY! I'll start now!

Last edited:
GREAT! Then you are the one who can help me. See, I don't know ####. Nope.
So I got this camera and i got this mouse thing... get it? Like I said, only good at one thing I am really any good for, actually two.
The Dan is aware of his shortcomings but stands at his word. Its coming or may God have mercy on his soul.
I tried a few pics but they turned out small, not nice and big like yours. Everytime I try to download or do anything but type I get to a point where the computer tells me something is wrong, or just won't do it. Usually my wife tries to figure it out and after 20 mins of that I have to get the neighbor or a buddy to help.
I hate digital watches, to complex. The first thing I have to do is go through about a hundred or some file thingy things and name them so I know which they are... HEY! I'll start now!

Too bad you figured out how to use this internet thing. :monkey: :)

Too bad you figured out how to use this internet thing. :monkey: :)

Twasn't easy, but the problem I am having is trying to get what I have taken from the camera to show up the same size it is in the file. I know I have to resize it but then just a little picture is shown, not good.
i posted the other two pics finally but I don't want to put up good ones that small. I don't know. Maybe it becasue the camera ain't good enough, I have no idea.
If you have seen my pictures ,guys, you know. I don't get it. I have basic system down OK but I have NO CLUE what all those little icons mean. Do YOU?

Dan I will tell you right now how I do it. Take the pictures. Go to Photobucket.com and get a free account, then download your pictures from the camera to your photobucket album. Open Arboristsite and Photobucket at the same time, then copy and paste pictures back and forth. Mine always come up the right size without me doing anything.

Dan I will tell you right now how I do it. Take the pictures. Go to Photobucket.com and get a free account, then download your pictures from the camera to your photobucket album. Open Arboristsite and Photobucket at the same time, then copy and paste pictures back and forth. Mine always come up the right size without me doing anything.

X2!!

Back