New MIX Ratio, use as BAR LUBE & FUEL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spacemule said:
I've found if you drink castor oil just until it runs out the other end, catch a sploogeful in a cup, and mix it in with normal oil, you can run it in anything you want and never have to worry about rebuilding again.

...and, after that, nobody can say you are full of sh*t:)

spacemule said:
I've found if you drink castor oil just until it runs out the other end, catch a sploogeful in a cup, and mix it in with normal oil, you can run it in anything you want and never have to worry about rebuilding again.

lololol, Space I take back everything I said bout ya eyeball and being full of schit. If your drianing out like that there aint no way you can be full of schit afterall. Wait a minute, hold up there. Hows comes you be drinking castor oil my friend, you full of schit or something,lololol.

THALL10326 said:
lololol, Space I take back everything I said bout ya eyeball and being full of schit. If your drianing out like that there aint no way you can be full of schit afterall. Wait a minute, hold up there. Hows comes you be drinking castor oil my friend, you full of schit or something,lololol.
Schit is great stuff--it makes the world function. Afterall, if you can't schit, you die. ;) Hey though, at least I'm obvious enough when I bs that you know if I'm telling the truth or not. :)

spacemule said:
Schit is great stuff--it makes the world function. Afterall, if you can't schit, you die. ;) Hey though, at least I'm obvious enough when I bs that you know if I'm telling the truth or not. :)

haha, good one there. Ya know Space Sugar and me had our hearts sit on doing the gardens this year. How much castor oil ya drink day? We may have to send a taxi for ya.........................

Back