New Stihl Pricing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is good news. I don't work on a lot of saws, but do from time to time and it's nice knowing some of the OEM pistons aren't treated like gold anymore. I hope the air filters will come down too.

Air filters came down a long time ago, particularly the HD2's.. Dealers just haven't caught up yet, and you'll still find dealers that won't update their prices on the new pistons either.

My dealer actually told me last week that very few prices have gone up. Said that, for the most part, prices stayed the same and some actually went down. That was refreshing to hear. Unfortunately, the MS241C-M price did not drop any.

Scott- That pricing on the 461 piston is more than my cost at the moment through my distributor. They better get the pricing worked out between distributors or some retailers aren't going to be happy. :mad:

I asked my distributor what they were going to do about old stock pricing, he said they were going to eat it. got to be a big loss for them.

I haven't tried Hutzle yet but am testing out Farmer Tec stuff from Definative Dave.So far so good.I'll probably stick with Dave and not even go with Hutzle.I'm just Dabbling in saws right now in my Spare time and going to Hopefully do Local repair Work and Porting.Just to have something else to fall back on.Got to weigh in the cost/quality of parts to try to compete with the local dealers.

Hutzl and Farmertec are the same stuff.

not a piston but what is everybody asking for 30030008822 20" bars now? my dealer they went up to $61!!!

i would say stihl better figure their pricing out then. prices are all over the map on some of this stuff

not a piston but what is everybody asking for 30030008822 20" bars now? my dealer they went up to $61!!!
64.95...up from 59.95 last month...im seeing increases on most other bar prices as well.

Back