New vs. Used 200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately not going for a 192. They are dependable saws but not enough power. My echo cs 341 will put a 192 to shame. no offense to 192 owners, but 200 is top of the line.

Definately not going for a 192. They are dependable saws but not enough power. My echo cs 341 will put a 192 to shame. no offense to 192 owners, but 200 is top of the line.

I learned that the hard way, don't have the 192 any longer.. bought it as a back up saw.. wouldn't back up crap. It is really a top handled version of the 170.

I have bought a used one on E-bay for about $350 and it was a great saw until I went to replace the clutch and screwed it up myself..(Wolf..I'm tearing it apart now and I will let you know bro!) After I did that I did bough a new one and once you take out the spark arrestor so it can breath a little..it runs every bit as good as my older one..I got new one for $533.oo..Get a new one..hear it scream and be in love with the best saw out there..I tried the 338xp..and it was gutless..sorry to you Husky fans out there..but guys..come on..seriously? As far as new models with any mods that impact performance..so far mine..every bolt and screw is the exact same..welcome to the site btw! Merry Christmas to you and all you other guys with saw chips in your blood!

First and formost thank you for what you have done and thank you for what you do. I work for the family biz in trucking and we do a little bitt of hauling down your way (delta syvania ohio). My younger brother just gott out of the millitary himself he was based in Collorodo and spent two tours I beleive in Iraq. Dont quite agree with ya on the Stihl thing but im smart enough not to pick a fight with a Marine. Cause my oldest brother was one and he told me so. Semper Fi do or die.:bowdown:

Back