Non-ethanol Gas Stations

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Franny K
I can't tell you what landscaping and tree service companies in that area do. The places that sell race gas in bulk and in 5 gallon pails probably have a product in a 5 gallon pail for sale that does not have ethanol or the unhealthy stuff in race gas. I get 91 r+m/2 supposedly non ethanol when I am in Ohio but pump gas works just try and have the no ethanol (and I have no idea if it is true) when it will sit.

stihlroofing

stihlroofing

ArboristSite Operative
Pure-gas.org has ethanol free stations listed by state....nothing listed for Delaware. Have you tried small airports? Tell them it's for "off road use only" and they should help you out. Marinas often have it too.

Section VIII
Pure-gas.org has ethanol free stations listed by state....nothing listed for Delaware. Have you tried small airports? Tell them it's for "off road use only" and they should help you out. Marinas often have it too.

I was using that app on my phone to search.

I'll check out the small airport and marina. I had forgotten about the marinas having ethanol-free.