North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will be bringing some Fuel oil mix packets with me to the gtg i still have about 40 packets left and need to sell them so they will be on sale that day

thanks
calvin

i will bring my Tygon fuel line as well

Last edited:
10-4, figured yall were committed. It just makes it easier to figure these things out when you know whos comin. Especially cookin wise.
Number of logs on the trailer too.

Id love to come fellas but I have to be at a meeting in Chattanooga, TN so I wont be able to make it. Yall take some pics and make some video for me though so I can drool over some of the saws there. Nathalie virginia is about half way between Gretna and South Boston aint it? Id really like to see that BIG Mac 125 run.

Id love to come fellas but I have to be at a meeting in Chattanooga, TN so I wont be able to make it. Yall take some pics and make some video for me though so I can drool over some of the saws there. Nathalie virginia is about half way between Gretna and South Boston aint it? Id really like to see that BIG Mac 125 run.

I'm located about 25 min north of South Boston. I hope that the 125 will be fixed by then. I have an 088 boot coming in the mail. I hope that it works. A think that I am going to start working on an injection mold to make new 125 boots. This has to end somewhere. I will use my old boot in making the mold.

JT will get some pictures, and hopefully some videos for ya. Hope you can catch the next one. Have a friend bringin his 359 that he likes, but Im sure he'd like yours a lot better :clap: But maybe Dads can show him up.

10-4, figured yall were committed. It just makes it easier to figure these things out when you know whos comin. Especially cookin wise.
Number of logs on the trailer too.

i will be there i took out 589.00 out of the bank today put me down to 100.00 or so but that 589.00 pays the attorney off in full now if i can sell the parts i have that will be extra funds in my pocket to put away for future use to help pay my van off once i get back on my feet only owe 1000.00 on my van so the more i can get in sales prior to court date the better i will be the paper work i will be getting tommorrow is going to be alot of paper work

so the quicker i can sell some parts the better

and i have sad news i am about to close out my visa and mastercard and amex accounts so that will save me some funds each month im going to only accept money order and paypal on my website cause that will help me alot

and that may have to be the only way things will have to do when i get back started again is paypal only besides money orders thats how it was when i first started online back in 2006 was just paypal and i did purty good back then so maybe it will pay off more like they say have to imprevise sometimes what ever works the best

i will be there even if i have to thumb my way

How far time wise is Gold Hill from Charlotte??

20 minutes tops
depending actually what time of morning it is you go thru there i know 77 is backed up in the evening hrs but according to the map gold hill is down the road from concord which i been to concord many times when i use to help coach a 13 under AAU baseball team

besides i will be contacting some locksmiths up that way to see if i can sell my locksmith equipment if so i may have me some funds to get me back home on

Last edited:

i will miss using that husky i used in asheboro the last time

Hey man hate to hear you can't make it. Never fear Possum is here. We'll have another one and I'll let you pick the date so it will work for you.

I have something for you and was going to smack it on you this time. I finally put my big boy panties on and hunkered down in the shop and modded the crap out of my 359. I was waiting till then to give it a work out so if it flys all to h:censored:. That my not be such a great idea, don't know if everybody needs to see my first attempt fly to pieces. I think I let LP take it to the log pile and I'll hide here at the shop and listen. Anyway will miss you this time.

On that note we were at my Stihl guys shop today and invited them over to the GTG. There open half day on Saturday. Worm said why can't we have one here and I told him we could all he had to do was invite us. We'll invade his place like a swarm fire ants. So that might be a thought to keep in mind.
Like I said before if our place works for most everybody we can do some more here. Ya'll saw safe.

Hey Stinkbait your sig. looks worse than mine. You going to have to leave early cause you going to have to make two trips. Ha Ha!

Hey Stinkbait your sig. looks worse than mine. You going to have to leave early cause you going to have to make two trips. Ha Ha!

I may be back in NC in time so I'll do my best to make it out.

So you finally got around to doing some porting on that 359 eh I'd like to see it run you know an easy trick that we both need to do is use the 066 wrist pin for the piston as they are both the same size but the 066 pin is about 3 grams lighter. Speakin of which anybody know where we can get them?

Latest posts

Back