Northeast Wisconsin GTG thinking of having one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Everyone, Well a Couple cups of coffee and back to work Ill be in and out on here just a few loose ends to tie up for tomorrow. if anyone needs to get ahold of me for anything Stumps and Scott have my number

Morning Everyone, Well a Couple cups of coffee and back to work Ill be in and out on here just a few loose ends to tie up for tomorrow. if anyone needs to get ahold of me for anything Stumps and Scott have my number

But we don't have their numbers. :msp_mellow:

I also just realized I don't even have the address. :msp_mad:

The wife went to bed feeling rather poorly last night. Might have a change of plans in the works today.

But we don't have their numbers. :msp_mellow:

I also just realized I don't even have the address. :msp_mad:

The wife went to bed feeling rather poorly last night. Might have a change of plans in the works today.

I PM'ed ya the Address and my phone number

Also I'm Staring at these muffins for tomorrow and I'm not sure there gonna make it :hmm3grin2orange:

I am looking forward to lots of pictures, comments, embarrasing stories, etc.

Sounds like a great weekend!

To all the out of state visitors, I hope you enjoy Wisconsin.

Getting the tour of Kunz place

aeff635e-58e9-0edb.jpg

Wendell is here I dont know if I can keep that ice cream safe let alone that bacon its saying EAT ME! and i just might. and when i say I. I mean me and Wendell.:msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back