Northeast Wisconsin GTG thinking of having one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StayDry log rolling

aefed4e2-c759-a698.jpg

A really great GTG until half the crew went AWOL. Back home safe. Having some cold ones to ease the pain in my left arm. That 064/66 has more compression than I expected. :msp_scared:

Thanks to Specter for putting on an amazing GTG, especially considering you've never been to one. My only concern is how bad Stumpy was feeling with all those adult size saw bucks. :msp_sad:

SteveAir Flight 597 has landed. My GPS should be pulling in the driveway before long, it apparently only goes the speed limit.

Got a bunch of pics to upload, but you'll have to wait for tomorrow. The neighbor wants to go discuss fixing all the world's problems over a few cold ones.

Thanks to Specter for hosting, it was a great time, with great people and tons of good food.

I'd like to thank Hedgerow, Stumpy and sons for making the trip up as well. Couldn't meet a nicer couple of guys. I'll certainly be headed down to AR next fall when I have more time off work.

for those of you who didnt make it my Masterminded 7900 got whooped buy the stumpbroke 7900 of Andydodgegeeks and the Stumpbroke 576AT smoked all of the dolmar 7900's:bringit: :rock:. I think im in love (576AT):msp_wub:

for those of you who didnt make it my Masterminded 7900 got whooped buy the stumpbroke 7900 of Andydodgegeeks and the Stumpbroke 576AT smoked all of the dolmar 7900's:bringit: :rock:. I think im in love (576AT):msp_wub:

That's odd, I don't recall any whoopin' or smokin' going on. :dizzy:

Except for Scott's 064/066/288. :msp_thumbup:

Had a panic moment... Left my wallet in Jon's rig.. Retrieved it and on our way...
Thank you Jon!!!
Stumpy's snoring already...

never did get to finish making that bacon ice cream oh well at least some ya gotta taste brown sugar coated bacon that was going to be used in it ;)

Not just a goldarn minute. There were no saws running when I was sitting in the shade relaxing. I was just smart enough to get out of the sun unlike some others that shall remained unnamed.

well they were ran at some point in the afternoon. Matt ran Andy's and my Masterminded 7900 and there weren't no comparison Andy's Stumpbroke 7900 was the winner and both had same bar length also mine had a complete new oiler, clutch, and drum in it also.

Last edited:
I'm eating all the ranch cheese curds while Stumpy's sleeping...
Thus the term"you snooze, you lose"
These things are freaking great!

Latest posts

Back