Northeast Wisconsin GTG thinking of having one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still drivin, Hedge? I see your name down there....one eye on the road and one on the phone? Or is the laptop on your dash :msp_w00t:

Lets try some more pics.

My meager collection. I hope to have more going by Andy's GTG. The Homelite needs some work, the carb was giving me fits, then the clutch toasted. I actually got the little MW MiniMac running pretty decent by the end of the day. I think I might keep it around as my around the house beater saw.

attachment.php

Wendell's saws. It's a pretty poor pic, I know. Shoot the messenger, go ahead:

attachment.php

I think these are Longbar's saws:

attachment.php

Treemonkey's saws, less a couple that were not in the shot:

attachment.php

Since we're doing equipment pics, here's Specter's Kubota. It made reloading the log stands easy peasey.

attachment.php

More coming shortly.

Hedgerow and son having a little friendly family competition:

attachment.php

Andy with a little Homelite. A phrase involving monkeys and footballs came to mind when I snapped this pic.

attachment.php

Andy again, this time with a saw more his size. I'd hate to know how many gallons of fuel got burned turning that big chunk of box elder into cookies!

attachment.php

Conner (Stumpy's son) and Sarahdodgegeek having it out. The kids looked like they were having a heck of a time all day long.

attachment.php

Not sure what was going on when I took this pic - maybe it's time for a caption contest? Hedgerow and his 9010.

attachment.php

That's all for now. might have more when I find the cord to plug my phone in.

Made it home a few minutes ago. Thanks to all the Yankees that made us feel welcome in cheeseland. Thanks to Sarah, I can speak a lil wisconsinese, and also found out how to send co workers home early from work.:msp_w00t:

More later, I'm tired.

Back