Northeast Wisconsin GTG thinking of having one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ask matt and stumpy. and YES torque and silky smooth out ran the dolmars and it had my 28" sugihara on it

In all it's fat and fluffy glory...
I still like the Makita better...
Cause it's sexy... I really liked the 7900 Scott brought too...
I didn't run the 9010 for time cause I didn't want to embarrass you guys...:hmm3grin2orange:

Some pics, kinda random,

Bright and early Saturday, BSin and waiting for breakfast:

attachment.php

The breakfast spread, anyone that missed the bacon should've got there sooner :D

attachment.php

Stumpy wasting no time getting into the big chunk of Box elder:

attachment.php

Hedge and Stumpy's saws:

attachment.php

Andy's collection, possibly a couple of Heavy Fuel's mixed in as well:

attachment.php

Uploading pics is going sloooooow right now. I'm gonna go get something done for a while and try again later.

I didn't run the 9010 for time cause I didn't want to embarrass you guys...:hmm3grin2orange:

oh dont lie you like the AT's cause you dont have fill up all the time :hmm3grin2orange:

and its not fat and fluffy its voluptuous :msp_biggrin:

Just got back home about 1/2 hour ago. Thanks to Specter for hosting a great gtg. Good times had by all!:rock:
I really enjoyed playing with all the different saws and doing a little friendly racing. I also have to say I enjoyed playing with the big wood. I dont get to pull out my long bar very often but it was good to get it out and stretch it. Not every day you get to cut 42"+ cookies. I must also throw out a thank you to Specters wife as I know she did alot of cooking to feed the hungry mob, everything was fantastic. I look forward to seeing you all again. Me and Sarah will get our pictures up soon.

Thanks to all I had a great time I will see you all soon again at Andy's GTG and hopefully next spring at the boys down south GTG I'll get some pies for both :wink2:. Also just got done flogging the 562xp and 576xp cut up majority of what was left in 2' sections and noodled each one into 16 pieces it now has the Specter stamp of Approval after 3 bucket loads of noodles :rock::cheers: Gotta give props to Stumpers :yourock:them things just plain rock I don't care what anybody says I would take them over a 372xp or 7900 anyday:msp_biggrin:

Longbar wins the 3120

aefed4e2-cdae-b324.jpg

Hopefully he'll win some suspenders too..

Lovin the saw already! Almost made the wife ride in back and the 3120 ride shotgun. Lucky for her though she is loud about voicing her opinion.

Woooo hoooo

\Where were you?

Whose gas & oil?

aefdf48a-b366-fd84.jpg

They do look familiar...ooppsss

Thanks again Specter and Mrs. Specter for an awesome GTG. Its was fun and definatly worth the trip to come play and see and meet everyone.

x2 on the congrats!

Its the saw I got from you.

I figured that. The one I kept for my collection had a date with the Alaskan and lost. Seal went or something who knows. I'll be in touch.

Thanks guys!

Back