Official Firewood Cutters & Burners Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing? Depression = Marriage? Here's the solution. Tell your wife when she starts yelling at you that that if she keeps it up, she will have to be physically nice to you immediately. Generally, silence will fill the air.:givebeer:
Around here an item in her easy reach would fill it first.lol.................Just kiddin, Maybe

I trimmed autumn olives along the driveway and along front of property today.

It's amazing how a few limbs cut here and there add up and end up being about 15 front end loader fulls.

Sweated mah ass off.

Wife thinks that having fun this coming weekend will be having 12 5 year olds over for a birthday party! Guess who get to clean up the mess!

Enough with the rain! Couldn't do hardly anything this weekend because of rain. Want to get back to cutting up the rest of this pile over at a freinds house. I got this much cut and about 4 pieces split before it started raining again on Saturday.

attachment.php

Sounds like the weather guessers are saying the rain won't let up until Wensday around here. And it's raining as I type this, too.

heat, humidity, bugs, sweat running down my ...well everything - all bandanas soaked through - too f'n wet to skid logs - awesome. 60mph winds and only 1 tree blew down......rest of them just left all their limbs in my gutters and yard.

wasps in the woodshed, just threw out a full gal of "old" mix (just to be safe) - damn trimmer carb is shot (back going now)

can't "justify" a small BSM to the wife :deadhorse:

I'm sure there's more....

oh yeah there is:

dinner with fam tonight, dinner with MORE fam Thurs (yeah), son's 3yo bday party Sunday (great - I'm sure I won't be standing infront a hotazz grill in 95° heat....no surely not :rolleyes: project at work due tomorrow - got assignment yesterday at 3 - no f'n WAY!

Got 3/4 of the mowing done before tornado sirens went off last night - oh joy! 3mo puppy runnin around the place pissin on everything ...ugh....

ok I feel better now.

Last edited:
MY thumb hurts from picking and hulling so many strawberries from my garden. I am chowing them down in mass quantity and my belt size is suffering.

Tired of spending hundreds of dollars on electric to get my kiln up and running. It's not all the kilns fault. But I'm also installing barn light a welder plud and running power to an old well pump that hasn't been used in years. Running 100amps 250ft sucks. Then the Kiln is 100ft rom the barn.

Scott

Tired of spending hundreds of dollars on electric to get my kiln up and running. It's not all the kilns fault. But I'm also installing barn light a welder plud and running power to an old well pump that hasn't been used in years. Running 100amps 250ft sucks. Then the Kiln is 100ft rom the barn.

Scott

You gonna run 220 or 221?

Sorry, old movie joke. :biggrinbounce2:

Latest posts

Back