Oil Dispenser/Measurer for accurate two-stroke oil.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a two-stroke oil dispenser that is very accurate?
Something that is easy to fill, easy to clean, etc.
Thought someone might have a favorite.

I used to have the suringe style. Think wally word has them.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Thats the suringe style i used to use.
I now use the bottle. I can pre measure 5 liters worth and keep in my saw gear bin incase i need more when not near home.
983e215b79bb0d3627cb8a42de6b3deb.jpg
895d4c53f34c5f8585c7b4da81c7f5d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

I use the shoreline marine bottle pictured in one of the posts above. They are less than $5 on Amazon and have a nice sealing lid to keep dirt out between uses. I would not waste any money on something that costs more and has to be washed every time I’m done with it.

I use the shoreline marine bottle pictured in one of the posts above. They are less than $5 on Amazon and have a nice sealing lid to keep dirt out between uses. I would not waste any money on something that costs more and has to be washed every time I’m done with it.

When not being used, my Ratio Rite cup is stored upside down. ;)

I use the Husky oil and the bottle comes with a pretty accurate measuring squeezy bottle thingy. All-in-one jobby that gets the job done for me. Has measurements for 3L and 5L over here in the EU, not sure what it would be in the US. Probably 1 or 1.5 gallon. 578037002-ls-1-measured_1.jpg

As said although I mix ML's to Litres which is more straight forward than the OZ or other imperial amounts

How many liters per batch are you talking? One, or more than a few. Like I said, the Husqvarna LS+ has accurate measurements for 3L and 5L, but if you are talking like 1L you'll be needing something like a kitchen measuring cup that has mL's for fluid. You can probably get one from any kitchen store. Or, something like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle...ash=item44107c3653:g:pWgAAOxyW7tRh40w&vxp=mtr

That item is on eBay in the UK.

Cheers,
:cheers:

I buy the large bottles of mix oil. I also mix 42:1 and if I bought the little gallon sized mix bottles it's not enough oil for 1 gal of 42:1. I bought a glass pyrex measuring cup at Wal-Mart for like $1.50. It has markings down to half an oz. It also has metric on it. 3oz per gal!

Latest posts

Back