Old vintage saws everywhere I looked

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You passed right over the 'diamond in the rough'... The Mini Mac 30!

Looks like the recoil wasn't even busted.
I have to say I didn't consider it....the second time I went there I laid out a bunch of saws including a couple Macs and was ready to spend some money....just not all my money like the estate sale manager was asking.

I have to say I didn't consider it....the second time I went there I laid out a bunch of saws including a couple Macs and was ready to spend some money....just not all my money like the estate sale manager was asking.
I think only me and about 3 other guys on this site would have bought the Mini Mac, haha.
Some cool saws in that hoard but not any too cheap.

I think only me and about 3 other guys on this site would have bought the Mini Mac, haha.
Some cool saws in that hoard but not any too cheap.
I completely understand that pull to a particular looked over saw. I dont seem to be able to pass up the Poulan SDA, XXV CVA, or 2300 series saws for some reason.

I have an EagerBeaver that I got from an old friend and I bet has nearly zero hours on it. I also have my dad's minimac 6 taken apart in a box. I finally ordered the check valve kit from Randy's parts this week. Once I get my dads saw back together I may feel confident enough to take apart the notso at the moment EagerBeaver.

Estate sale went on again today....and I couldn't resist. Most of what I left last time was still there and not much had been gone. Estate sale mngr much more reasonable. Ended up getting 38 saws some new style bars and several roller tip bars and some odd ball bars. Tahoe loaded.jpegTahoe loaded 2.jpeg

The Homey superEZ actually had a bar/chain alongwith some special fabricationing.
Four out the 5 Homey's started on direct prime injection, the XL12 with red gas cap did not. Wow, the C52 and C51 sound like angry hell devils waiting to devour something. I can't wait to get through those and hope they'll be good runners.

Attachments

• homelite antibonus 2.jpeg
    homelite antibonus 2.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 19
  • homelite antibonus.jpeg
    homelite antibonus.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 19
Left these there but really dont know why I didn't grab and put em on the Tahoe roof... totally normal right?

Attachments

• dbradley 2.jpeg
    dbradley 2.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 14
  • dbradley.jpeg
    dbradley.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 14
  • wright recip.jpeg
    wright recip.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 14
Craftsman 3.7 blue, Lombard, and Remington SL4 fire on prime....Lombard and Remington sound awesome.
I made a comment the other day about Poulan building saws for any tom,****, and harry.....Rigid, that's my first of that one. I'll post that pic in the Niks Poulan thread....

Attachments

• craft lombard reming poulan.jpeg
    craft lombard reming poulan.jpeg
    788.7 KB · Views: 9
  • rigid.jpeg
    rigid.jpeg
    484 KB · Views: 9
Back