• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Older style OEM Stihl carry case for 024 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree though, they are nice cases, I've got one of the ones you are looking for and also prefer them to the newer case, I don't really care for the removable scabbard business on the new ones. My 026 lives in it, it will actually squeeze my 036 with a 20" bar also if I remember correctly. I've got 2 of the 011 cases still I think, I seem to run across those quite frequently.

Right on. Thanks for the idea. You know, I'd thought of one of that style case, seems like a lot of folks here like 'em, but I don't really need all that extra room though I can see where it would be good to have in some circumstances. Might look into that style for a couple of the other saws. Really rather keep it all the same with the Stihl saws, just need to find a case that was made for the 026 and it'll work for the 024. Tried one of my 028 cases and man that 024 just swims around in it. Thanks again for the idea.

Right on. Thanks for the idea. You know, I'd thought of one of that style case, seems like a lot of folks here like 'em, but I don't really need all that extra room though I can see where it would be good to have in some circumstances. Might look into that style for a couple of the other saws. Really rather keep it all the same with the Stihl saws, just need to find a case that was made for the 026 and it'll work for the 024. Tried one of my 028 cases and man that 024 just swims around in it. Thanks again for the idea.
I get it now.
I bought an 024 with a case.
I'll see if 024/026 is good.

Cool! No need to check if an 026 fits, if your 024 came in the case. I'm needing it for one of two 024's that I have. Still need another for the other 024, so if you have a line on another one I'd be grateful.

Gents,
I want to thank Rob (Stihl 041S) for searching his stash for this case, what a great guy to deal with. Unfortunately, he came up empty handed so I'm back on the trail looking for a couple of them!
Please poke around and see if you have one that's gone un-used for too long and needs a job.
Thanks!

Gents,
I want to thank Rob (Stihl 041S) for searching his stash for this case, what a great guy to deal with. Unfortunately, he came up empty handed so I'm back on the trail looking for a couple of them!
Please poke around and see if you have one that's gone un-used for too long and needs a job.
Thanks!
When I go on my annual "Fight Thread" road trip I know a guy that hates Stihls so I'll bribe him with Prime Rib to give some up........
But it won't be for a couple of months.

Lol, thanks Rob. What the heck is a Fight Thread road trip?
I'll have to send you an old 024 so you can use it as a case test dummy...

Anyone else have one taking up space or have a lead on one or two for the 024's?

Lol, thanks Rob. What the heck is a Fight Thread road trip?
I'll have to send you an old 024 so you can use it as a case test dummy...

Anyone else have one taking up space or have a lead on one or two for the 024's?
When I turned 60 my daughter flew in from California. I Was a single dad since she was 8. I'm in PA now. We figured a road trip was in order. She wanted to go to Alaska or Maine. Why?
The 2 states she hasn't visited. Thru another thread I contacted Cantdog, who is in Maine, who was looking for porting tools. I said I'd deliver. Talked with him a bit and he said to stop and see roncoinc from the Fight Thread.
I hadn't heard of it. Stopped to meet him and stopped into the
"Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?" Thread.
Usually on first page. 6200 pages now. I stopped in.
Next year I made another trip and met more members.
A LOT of good info. But no fights since The Incedent.
But we don't talk about The Incedent. Lol
Stop in.
Either this forum. Or over THERE!!!

Lol, sounds like the road trip of all road trips.
I spend way too much time here as it is, I'm on over "there" too but infrequently as I just don't have the time.
Will be out of action for two weeks beginning of September though so I'll check it out then, for sure

Stevie is damn good stuff. Check out Johnny A. That dude flat out kills it.
I'm a road trip guy. I head down from CT to Knoxville TN just to get pure, ethanol free gas a couple times a year. Hell I drive out to Bowling Green Ohio just for peppered bacon from Bellville Bros. market. Bring back 20 pounds, good stuff.
Have an itch to head into Tennessee here pretty soon, may have to spend a couple days then make it a big loop and grab some bacon "on my way Home"...

Stevie is damn good stuff. Check out Johnny A. That dude flat out kills it.
I'm a road trip guy. I head down from CT to Knoxville TN just to get pure, ethanol free gas a couple times a year. Hell I drive out to Bowling Green Ohio just for peppered bacon from Bellville Bros. market. Bring back 20 pounds, good stuff.
Have an itch to head into Tennessee here pretty soon, may have to spend a couple days then make it a big loop and grab some bacon "on my way Home"...
ADHD?

Latest posts

Back