• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Older style OEM Stihl carry case for 024 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While digging around in the case I found these tools: scrench, wedge, file handle and a pin. Pretty cool.

Albany 024 001.JPG Albany 024 002.JPG

Thanks Dan, yessir it's an incredibly clean saw for sure.

I only needed that case, tempted to keep the saw but jeez I have one other 024 left and two 024 Supers. Want it, but don't need to keep it. Told myself that I'd only go for the case if I sold the saw that came with it. Gotta be disciplined and keep those deals we make with ourselves, sometimes... Lol

Here's the link to my FS thread I started here earlier today: http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/024-stihl.285576/

Pics really don't do it justice.

9 day bump.
Appreciate everyone who's PM'd and looked and those who've chimed in here too. Still need one last case, hoping someone here has one or a line on one.

Heya thanks Whiskers.

Trouble with all this is you can't tell from a picture whether the case will fit a particular saw. I have a couple cases here empty because they don't fit anything I got. Can't afford to throw 100 bucks plus at something that may or may not fit the 024 saw.

Now, if the listing showed an 024 in it or better yet if a member here had one that he knew for sure he kept an 024 in then that would be a safer bet...

Latest posts

Back